Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Nov 6, 2010.

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Jun 13, 2010
    OK, gentlemen. The draft order is posted in the DRAFT ORDER AND RESULTS forum. You may begin posting your draft selections at this time. If the team before you has made their selection, then you may reply with yours, and so on. The order and results will be updated periodically throughout the process, but you are all intelligent enough to be able to follow the order and post your selection when it is your turn. There is no time limit for selections, but PLEASE submit a draft board to us if you aren't going to be able to post your selection in the forum. I will be unable to send or receive texts at this time. However, if you would like me to call you I can do that. PM me your cell # and I will contact you if it is your selection and I am around. This should NOT be my responsibility, but I understand that sometimes things come up and you will be unavailable for a period of time. With that said, if you are going to be out of town, post it in the VACATION / OUT OF TOWN forum. If you are MIA for an extended period of time and we have not received any communication regarding your draft preferences, we will select the next best available player in a position of need for you. If you already prefer we do so, please notify us before hand as it will help things to run smoothly.

REMEMBER: There are 32 owners in this league. This will go however fast or slow you want it to. Get your shit in order now, because we've had several weeks to plan for it. I appreciate all of you working hard up to this point. Let's continue to do so throughout the draft so that we can move forward into the next season. I've done my part, now it's time to do yours! GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!!!