2011 Schedule

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by dakota7, Oct 7, 2010.

1. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

2011 Schedule

I'm not sure if anyone looked ahead at their schedule, but when Bond and I transferred the commish the other day, we had a little miscommunication. I never finished the schedule......brain fart.......so we advanced past the preseason. Consequently, we have pretty much the default schedule. Pretty much only conference user games....so that means a lot of cpu games. Because of that, we should be able to pick up the pace a little. Lets really try to stick a 72 hour advance.

Thoughts?

2. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

I agree Dakota, with more CPU games we should be able to stick to a 48-72 hr advance.

3. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

I figured something was up when I saw I had an FCS team right off the bat lol. Probably the only team rated lower than me on my schedule this year.

4. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I agree. Doing my recruiting for week one now.

5. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I don't mind seeing that happen. It allows teams to have a better shot at making bowls and should increase the pace of play.

6. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

My bad, I thought it was ready.

7. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Its not really anyones fault. I just never did it or said anything about it. Its not the end of the world. We'll just plow thru this season and play 8 user games next year to make up for it. Lol