2011 Season is up

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

2011 Season is up

Check for media day questions.

Please have your stuff done (preseason) by 10 p.m. Tuesday night est, I go back to work tomorrow so I'm gone all day, I will be on TF during the day unless the firewall finally blocks it.

I may struggle to keep up as far as content so please pick me up and keep it rolling until I adjust and find time.

2. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Maybe if we back off the breakneck, 24 hr advance sched we were on, we can do a little more content wise. It's like the moment you post it's outdated, lol.

Probably an unpopular opinion.

3. fsuprime

fsuprime Definitely Maybe

recruiting looks to be harder for GT this year, not many #1s and players at positions of need have 6* prestige teams a good bit ahead of me :)

also i have numerous cali kids listing me, which seems odd, i guess the game wants me to start a pipe line

4. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

From a gameplay point of view, I like the pace but as far as trying to keep up with content I agree. If we keep up at this pace I'll have the season preview done by hopefully week 2.

5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

trust me things will slow down i will be gone from 630 am til 7 or 8 p.m. most nights and so shower and eating and qt puts me on at 10 1030 maybe . . .

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Still waiting on FSU... everyone else has A+ schedules, 3 user games (some with 4 if they didn't play an OOC user), and 6 home games and 6 away.

7. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

Can I get a B- schedule please? The A+ schedule kicked my ass ;)