2011 Team Previews

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kapono, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

USF Bulls
    The USF offense is led by junior BJ Daniels, a dual-threat QB with a strong arm. Daniels was decent in 2010 but much is expected of him this season. USF is loaded at running back with 2 transfers becoming eligible the year. Darnell Scott of Colorado and Dontae Aycock of Auburn should get carries, but Demetris Murray should get the start. They will even be more dynamic as the top 5 backs are expected to return for 2012. AJ Love and Evan Landi will be the go-to receivers for Daniels and 6'2" and 6'3". Look for coach Bonardi to split carries among the backs and including Daniels, we may see 4 or 5 500-yard rushers this season.​

USF will switch to a 3-4 scheme under the new coaching staff and MLB Sam Barrington will be the heart of the defense. Jerrell Young Jon Lejiste are playmakers at safety and should have terrific seasons. Senior Quentin Robinson is a shut-down corner, so passing on USF certainly won't be easy in 2011. Sophomre DeDe Lattimore also has skills at OLB. The D-Line is the weakness of the defense, so USF way need to pack the box to stop the run and rely on their secondary to win games.​

Kicker Maikan Bonani is back again for his junior season and will handle all kicking duties. Bonani could contend for the Groza award this season.​

2. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Name of this thread oughtta be "USF Team Preview" lol

3. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Yeah are we doing one or what? Not a knock against you Kapono , as it was a good write up-- just saying if no one else is..pfft

4. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

I was gonna wait until i got to my alma mater to do one.

5. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

I like that idea to wait