2011 Tradition Sports Porsche Supercup Results

Discussion in 'Tradition Racing' started by DelZaster, Jul 4, 2011.

1. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW THE FINAL STANDINGS

Congratulations to Hellisan The Hare for winning the 2011 Tradition Sports Porsche Supercup

I have to say I had a great night yet again and it's a pleasure to race with you all. I hope all who entered enjoyed the evening as much as I did. It was great to see everyone ready before the start time that was a great effort by everyone to make sure we started on time.

I will split my prize money between the 4th, 5th, and 6th placed drivers so 100.000 credits goes to each of those drivers please contact me for your prize money.

I would also like to thank Dylema for sticking with it and staying for all the races and for that effort and commitment wins the car. so please choose a car to the value of 150.000 credits and let me know what class you'd like it for and il build and tune it for you.

Over the next few days i'l be posting up some pictures of the evening

THANK YOU ALL FOR ENTERING THIS EVENT

2. DirtyDawg73

DirtyDawg73 Walk On

That was some fun racing. I think I need to switch back to drinking alcohol during the race instead of coffee for 2 reasons:
    1) I ended up staying up until almost 4am
    2) I was a little too focused and was pushing too hard. There were a couple of races where I would gain and gain on the person ahead of me, then throw it away doing something stupid.

For the prize money, I'll put up a vinyl in my storefront for 100k credits.

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Aah, that's a good way to do it.

4. DirtyDawg73

DirtyDawg73 Walk On

Yep. Of course, I got a message from Turn 10. They've now capped storefront prices to 50k.

5. Dylema

Dylema Walk On

I went back and ran some laps on SECA just wondering what an average lap time for the cayman would be. I was running 1:30 and change everytime and couldn't find the half a second to get to 29. Just wondering how could that I'd since it was better then anytime I ran during the race so I didn't have splits to measure it.

6. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

I think in the race last night I was running 1:28's and popped in the mid 1:27 in the last lap

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Did you load the tune for the cayman online last night?

8. Dylema

Dylema Walk On

Yeah I just couldn't put in solid laps in the races for some reason although I think I did a 1:31 or 32 before I flipped it at SECA I think I had some damage after that slowing me down or I just lost focus. I just wasn't running consistent laps.