2011 Tweets Weeks 10-15

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MexiRican35, Aug 3, 2011.

1. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ¿Te quieres naranjas?

Night Owl Tweets

[​IMG]

2. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Coach Worgum on beating Hawaii: "The offense was very balance, Reader threw the ball really well, and what hasn't been said about Princeton McCarty, he is Da' Man. The defense played good enough to win, Hawaii got a couple of breaks in the first half, but overall I was happy with the performance."

On playing San Jose State: "We are going to kick their ass. Coach Recchem will not be able to stop this offensive machine."

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Coach Chem on Coach Worgum's comments: "Im glad the Vandals are confident but so are we. 5 in a row now, and we don't plan on stopping there. I know were not as talented as the team from Idaho, but we've got a few tricks up our sleeved planned for Forest and his Vandals when they visit next week!"

4. gowazzucougs

If your tricks don't involve defense, you don't have a chance. You need to look at the my team's stats after the advance. You will not be able to stop my offense.

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Probably not but that's not saying much beating a D rated team...I have nothing to lose, you on the other hand...:)

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

My secondary is disgusting...just ask Idaho coach gowazzucougs

7. gowazzucougs

San Jose State's secondary is like Swiss Cheese. It is full of holes

8. sreese

sreese Walk On

great we might only throw 5 picks, lol. San jose vs Utah st next week!!!!

9. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

If you can't throw the ball against my secondary, you're in trouble!

• Like Like x 1
  10. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ¿Te quieres naranjas?

In response to the 5 game win streak, "Like a fat kid pushed off a hill, were on a roll!" - Coach Mexi

• Like Like x 1
  11. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

My fat kid just got pushed off the cliff, so long win streak!

12. gowazzucougs

Coach Worgum on his victory against San Jose State: This was a good win for the team. It is glad to know that Brian Reader can carry this team when Princeton McCarty has trouble gaining his yards. I think we are ready for BYU.

13. Darr27z

Darr27z The Scroolest

Coach Darr "Good job this week boys, now if we win this week, and next week we will have what they call a winning streak."

14. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Coach Cheez on facing longtime rival Darr:

"no matter who we are against, we're at the point of the season where we have to win against whoever is on the opposite side of the field. Coach Darr being our next opponent just sweetens adds a little sweetness to the deal."

15. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

With this weeks upset of Houston, the Green Wave is bowl eligible and only a game behind the Cougars for the West. We have exceeded expectations this year.

• Like Like x 1
  16. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Coach Chem on this weeks up coming game with Fresno State:

"Biggest game of the year for us by far...in state-rival, possible bowl bid on the line. We need this one! We're ready for Coach Hill and his Dawgs!"

Currently SJSU is 5-6 so this is a must win for any shot at a bowl game!

17. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Another win in the books, this time a hard fought game at Rice. With 7 wins and another winnable game at Hawaii next week, this team should be getting a bowl invite.

18. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Hawaii sucks, even I beat them ;)

19. Darr27z

Darr27z The Scroolest

Coach Darr after beating Middle Tennessee State "Suck it Cheez! Hope you are there next year so I can whoop up on your ass again :p"

20. Cheez

Coach Cheez after the game

*swirling a gun in the air and taking swigs from a bottle of captain morgan*

"im gonna take this whole th-th-thing down. If we aint gon beat Arky STATE, then we aint gon beat a bullet!!"

Coach Cheez was then taken down by security and hauled off to jail.

21. gowazzucougs

Coach Worgum on needing help to win the WAC: We had opportunities to beat Fresno, and I really can't explain the New Mexico State loss. It seems like my defense just doesn't show up on the road. San Jose is a solid squad, they may have issues at QB, but Coach Recch needs this win so the Spartans can become bowl eligible. Also, Utah State with new Coach Reese. The Aggies needs one more W for the Aggies to become bowl eligible. His defense played very well against the Vandals slowing down our offense. There is potential for an upset."

22. gowazzucougs

Darr27z

Cheez

I just glanced at the stats of this game. First Cheez please fire offensive coordinator and take time to practice throwing the ball, you QB's stats 4-11-55 yards and 3 Ints. That is horrible you have played at least two seasons between AM and Night Owls you should be some what competent at passing the ball at this point. You played so bad with Andrew Luck that he came back for another season. And Darr please work on your passing 4-14-37 yards and 1 Int, that is just as bad. However, when you can run the ball down Cheez's throat I don't know why you are even passing.

• Like Like x 2
  23. Cheez

I had no blocking whatsoever. For the most part, it was just pushing a button and hoping on passes, and running did nothing.

24. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Or you can just chuck it deep like cougs and hope for the best :p

25. Cheez

i did that once.... my qb threw it 10 yards in front of my receiver and it turned into a pick 6 :(

• Like Like x 1