2011 Week 11

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

2011 Week 11

We are now advanced into Week 11. Great Job on keeping up the fast pace guys.

Georgia Tech will go to autopilot as he is dealing with family matters now. He will be back eventually.

Hiesman Watch, Rankings, and Bonus Recruits have all been updated.

We have 1 user games this week so lets get another fast advance in. Remember that EVERYONE needs to be posting at least a quick write-up in this thread and ALL recruits that you sign need to be posted in your own recruiting thread.

Game's of the Week:

Texas Tech (CWHarris1) @ #6 Texas (cnic75)

#8 Florida St @ #9 Clemson (The Vredesbyrd)

Next Advance will be no later than Friday at 9:30 PM EST

2. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

Oregon - 35
    Stanford - 28

The Ducks held the Cardinal on 4th and 1 from the 2 yard line with 38 seconds left. I'll have a much more indepth recap up on my thread in a few minutes.

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Arizona 65
    UCLA 46

Just when I thought I was turning the corner with the Bruins, the Wildcats come in and lay 65 on us. Jumped out to an early lead (28-10 I believe) then it all went down hill. The Cats could not be stopped on offense. They put up well over 600 yards in offense. Back the drawing board for the Bruin "D"

4. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

Texas - 42
    Texas Tech - 10

Turnovers dictated this game from the start. C.Harvey returned an interception for six on Tech's opening drive. The interception was the first of seven Texas Tech turnovers. M.Davis sealed the Texas victory with a pick six of his own; returning it 80 yards for the score.

The stiff Texas defense held the usually high flying Tech offense to 196 yards (29 rushing and 167 passing) of total offense. Texas defenders also sacked the Tech quarterbacks three times.

G.Gilbert led the Texas passing attack going 11 for 16 for 150 yards with 2 touchdowns and 1 interception. F.Whittaker controlled the ground game by rushing for 113 yards on 22 caries and 2 touchdowns.

Texas has a bye week up next before traveling to College Station for the annual Lone Star Showdown.

5. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Michigan 42
    Minnesota 41

Behind Denard's 400 total yards and 6 total rushing yards, Michigan rebounds from the butt whipping at the hands of Michigan St to beat the Gophers by 1 point. In the game Denard became the career passing leader in Michigan on a 63 yard completion to Darryl Stonum. After 11 drops last week Michigan receivers only let 2 passes get away this afternoon.

6. Hova

What a comeback, nice win

7. Masler

Masler Moderator

I'll get my game in tonight after I get off work..

I hope Baby Blue...I mean the Wolverines...are ready for next week.

8. Hova

Dj is playing now, only game left to be played will be OKlahoma (swens)

Lets get em done guys

9. swens26

swens26 Walk On

Oklahoma-38 Baylor-28

Baylor was alot harder than expected coming out strong with an 80 yard TD pass on the first play, but after that it was all Sooners. Baylor really put up some numbers and showed signs of coming out on top in this game but couldn't capitalize on the turnovers they got. Oklahoma has one more game left against a tough opponent away at Texas Tech ran but coach CWHarris1 who will be tough and we will have to get a gameplan going into this game. It should be a good finish to end a decent but not great year for the Sooners.