2011 Week 13 - Ohio State vs Michigan

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by The Richuation, Dec 17, 2010.

1. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

@Timpegoose

Guessing that we finish Week 12 Friday or Saturday... I can play late Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning.

2. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

How late can you play Saturday? I work at 5, probably have to leave to go in around 4:15-4:30 depending on the weather. I should be home by 10 though, if you would be able to play after that.

3. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

I can play Sat morning too... but i dont know if we will advance by then...

4. tooofick

tooofick Walk On

I'm playing Francis2002002 or whatever that clowns name is right now, so, everyone else should be ready to advance by tonight. I say that since we were the one user game that had to be played.

5. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I'll be getting my game in tonight. Picking up the Xbox live subscription on my way home from school here in a bit. I haven't had a chance to see who all has played and who hasn't though. Mornings work for me too, its just a matter of me getting out of bed for it haha. We can just play it by ear for now and see what happens, my schedule is pretty flexible all weekend besides work.

6. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

We still have a few games to go yet...

7. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Gonna get my game for this week in tomorrow morning. Absolutely exhausted tonight. I'm running on about 2 hours of sleep from studying for exams, and feel like I would fall asleep playing haha.

8. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I work at 5:30 tomorrow, 1-4 Monday(probably will be off by 2 or 3 tho, just orientation stuff we have to do every year), and at 5:30 Tuesday-Thursday. Other than that I should be good to play whenever, just gotta do some Christmas shopping before Friday. Nothing like putting it off til last minute...

9. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

I am free now man... all AM.

10. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Didn't wake up til 3 today so I just saw this haha. Think you'll be available between 10 and 11. I should be getting home from work sometime in that time frame. If not I can try to wake up early tomorrow to play, or play after 4. Let me know what works.

11. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Im thinking Monday @ 5pm would be best for me... Unless you get home at early tonight...

12. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Monday at 5 works for me. I just got home tonight, so I didn't get off early unfortunately. It was cold as hell out there lol.

13. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Think we can put it off 30 minutes? I'm gonna be eating dinner with the family at 5, but I could still play quick if that's the only time that will work for you. Shoot me a text and let me know if you can play early too, I'm home for the night. 419-388-3504

14. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

5:30 will be fine.

15. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I can play now if you're available, if not 5:30 will work. Just sent you a message on live too.