2011: Week 2 ESPN POTW

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jayrah, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

2011: Week 2 ESPN POTW

[​IMG]

Week 2 Play of the Week. One Play, your team, take it to youtube and post it here!

Remember to vote for week 1 play of the week (only 3 entrees). Only rule is you can't vote for your own play. Also Remember that there are 15 weeks and each play of the week winner will be entered as the finalists for the play of the year. So your vote matters!

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

May just look like a simple screen pass but it was to win the game with under 10 seconds to go.

3. Jayrah

WGW submission. This run extended the lead to two tds and all but put the game away late in the third vs a game Iowa team that at one point held a 14-7 lead.

4. Jayrah

My play will be here after advance tonight. Have to wait for my other computer.

5. Jayrah

This play was the completion of a comeback from 28-7 in the 2nd half against Rec and his Bruins. The play was after two crucial conversions on 3rd and 4th and long. Unfortunately, the tie lasted mere moments as Jonathan Franklin took the previously shown screen pass to the house for a winning score.

6. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

#latepass..

USC vs Oklahoma..

Dillon Baxter shows amazing balance and strength, staying inbounds after an attempted hit stick, and then SCAMPERING for a 41 yard TD.