2011 Week 9

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

2011 Week 9

Now advanced to week 9. Let's keep moving at this good pace we have going. Heisman rankings are updated for this week. We have to big user matchup's this week in the OFFL West:

#1 Penn St (Hokie Effect) vs #11 Ohio St (Maslerboros16)

and

#20 Georgia Tech (triggerhappy423) vs #10 Clemson (The Vredesbyrd)

Get em scheduled and done

Good luck, Next Advance will be no later than Sunday night/ Early Monday

2. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Penn State at Ohio State
    W42-14

Penn State pulled away in what was a close game early. Tied 14-14 late in the first half Penn State scored (21-14) and forced an INT on the Buckeyes onsuing drive. Penn State scored on a 50yd bomb on a 3rd and long with 6 seconds left to go into half 28-14. Penn State had the obvious momentum and scored 2 more TD's in the 3rd and running the clock in the 4th to hold on to a huge road win 42-14.

The Nittany Lions outgained the Buckeyes 506yds-183yds, with a balanced attack led by Kevin Newsoms arm 286yds 2 TD and Bryce Carter's 146yd 2 TD on the ground. Penn State had no trouble moving the chains today converting 11/12 3rd downs.

Of all my dynasties and years, this has to be the best defense I have played with. I am able to get constant pressure and my LB's and DB's are able to cover alot of ground. With just 3 cpu games left, Penn State is priming itself for a BCS title run.

3. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Iowa 13
    Michigan 40

The Wolverines were relentless on defense after playing without much fire for two weeks. Against the Hawkeyes, Michigan's defense gave up only 4 third down conversion while sacking Iowa QB Vandenberg eleven times and laying numerous hard hits. Denard Robinson left the game with bruised ribs but the game was in hand at that point. Terrence Robinson filling in for the injured Ken Marshall carried the ball 31 times for 126 yards. Next week Michigan welcomes Sparty into the Big House in a battle for the Paul Bunyan's Axe.

4. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

C

Clemson - 51
    Georiga Tech - 27

The game looked to be exciting early as a Yellowjacket KR went 101 yards for a TD and the first play for clemson in response was a 74 yard TD Pass from Kyle Parker

Things settled down after that until late in the second when Clemson went on a scoring spurt to take lead into the locker room.

The Clemson defense came up big intercepting a GA. Tech pass in the third leading to another Kyle Parker TD.

After forcing a punt, Kyle Parker threw for yet another TD giving him 5 for the day.

A 95 yard INT-TD by the Clemson Defense sealed the game for the Tigers

The Clemson Tigers face off next against ACC opponent Florida State in a game sure to have BCS Ramifications.

5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Just waiting on Swens to do his recruiting and we will advance. I work at 130 so if he doesn't get on by then expect an advance around 10 pm est tonight