2011 whats we gonna do? Can we get a ROLL CALL!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mcyork, May 3, 2010.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

2011 whats we gonna do? Can we get a ROLL CALL!!

I am sitting at my desk reading up on what 2011 is supposed to be like and by all accounts wishing it were July already. Are we gonna be premier? Does this make a difference on who we have currently (peeps without membership). I plan on sticking with just one OD and TF4 looks to be it for me. Will we have people placed in this League or will we get to choose?
    Rule changes will we have any what format will we run with. Are we gonna try to build teams up? Power Conferences? BCS busters what do you guys think?

Things I would like to do this year
    I would like to choose from every team. Rip wants UGA,Max would use UT, The Artist formally known as would like to run as O*U and you know jman wants the shitiest team out there(If he rolls with us this year). Free for all with the same recruiting restrictions as we had this year.(it gives the CPU the chance to nab a few 5 stars) We can set up the schedules so that we have 2-3 user games a year.

If we go premier are we going to get the same perks as the top 3 get?

Lets get a little chatter going so we can work out the kinks.

2. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Hell yes I'm in asshole...sheesh.

As the man stated though, I'll just take a crappy team so I don't give a crap what we do.

Also, I am a lifetime memeber so its whatever.

3. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

who's the asshole? I just know you like those project types oh and speaking of projects I didn't know your wife was a bama fan?
    [​IMG]

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Yeah, we will be premier.

Most of our guys, if not all, are premier members anyway so why not.

I wouldn't mind having the teams more spread out so it will be more like those last couple of seasons where everyone was in the running for the NC.

5. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Ill be here...Someones gotta break the rules right?

6. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

I don't want to speak for Parrot but I don't think either of us will be able to play in this league if it goes premier. Him and I will have to see about forming another league I guess.

7. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Ill be premier before 2011 drops. Being a broke college student sucks, but Ill definitely get it.

I would love to use Texas if possible. Ill take someone else if we have different conferences though. I also kind of like how TF4 was toward the end with everyone in the NC hunt as Murk said. I think starting with that type of setup from the beginning would be fun.