2012 Advance Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mcyork, Sep 13, 2011.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Ok so I will update when advance's will take place in here. We are in week 13 we will advance Wed Night at 11:00 eastern unless all games get in and recruiting gets done.
    Hawaii is the only team that has played so far. Fresno and Marshall are on byes.
    Use this thread to comunicate with me if you need extra time we can be flexable. I would like to roll at a 48-72 hour advance time.
    We will weed out those of you who do not want to put the effort into C2C not trying to be dick just tired of waiting on people who end up being simmed anyway. Reese,Parrot,Rip,Max and I all posted in the Roll Call Thread no one else did so I assume that you guys have no intrest. I will advance on Wed night 11:00 eastern if you get your game in great. Because it is new to have this quick of an advance(I see you Max) I will keep everyone in the dynasty and advance to week 14 if by the end of the next time limit you do not either contact Max or myself I am going to boot those teams and look to replace you.
    Signed
    YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha(evil laugh)

• Like Like x 3
  2. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

lol "Cant wait!"

3. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

4. sreese

sreese Walk On

El York` I will play my game tonight after work.

5. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Looks like the only people left are rogadabomb, InfiniteMTX, MaxATX34, and Colemanchu. The first two guys haven't been on the site in over two weeks. Not sure if Cole knows things are moving, and who knows with that chump Max. We need to flip this thing!

6. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Me and Riptides are supposed to play. Ill shoot him a message, but for the sake of getting back on track I have no problem with a sim

7. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Uh, the dynasty wire says you play Northern Illinois. Riptides is at NC State. Better get on that! ;)

8. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

lol that is so weird. it says riptides at the dynasty select screen

9. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Haha. Well, he USED to be at NIU. Wonder if the game still thinks that somewhat.

10. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

jnewcomer5
    makinpropel
    sreese
    The Parrothead
    rogadabomb
    Riptides
    mrmiller84
    InfiniteMTX
    Colemanchu
    MaxATX34

Ok so we advanced at 11:00 last night next advance is set for Friday at 11 eastern. I sent everyone a xbox live message. Cole asked me to stay off his nuts but I have no idea what he meant since he doesn't have any balls they are in his wifes purse? On another note what does everybody feel about content? It seems we have a couple of people who do not get on the sight here but play their games. Is everyone ok with that? This may become a problem when its comes time to schedule games. Last but not least if any of you guys have any suggestions on peeps we are going to be looking for at least 1 new member maybe as many as 4. Just send Max or I an pm speaking of that I gotta go make a deposit to the pool. SEABASS OUT CHUMPS!!!!!!

11. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I definitely think people should be posting at least something from time to time. That at least shows you're around. With user games, I don't want to have to hope I luck into finding someone online.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

Let's keep on rolling. This thing is starting to drag.

• Like Like x 1
  13. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

MaxATX34
    Riptides
    The Parrothead
    sreese
    pnc
    this is our group this is what is left for now will be posting in the new member forum to get some fresh blood. We have advanced to week 15 Rip are you recruiting? I for one am not cause I am leaving at the end of the season. (God I hope Fresno isn't my only job opening) Any way I don't want to add anyone until the season is up is this ok with everyone else?

14. sreese

sreese Walk On

Sounds good to me!

15. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

16. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

17. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Last I heard, Murk is back at school where he has had some connection issues in the past. We might be able to convince him though. He is playing football IRL so im sure his time is limited.

18. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

sreese yo homie we are waiting on you and you alone get this shit in

19. sreese

sreese Walk On

im supposed to be running home in the next 30 mins. If i dont get the call i get it in then if not as soon as i get home. Sorry guys. had a cc offseason last night that lasted forever.

20. sreese

sreese Walk On

21. sreese

sreese Walk On

game done.

22. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

we have advanced to Mac Championship game MaxATX34 so get that shit done and we can advance to bowls
    what does everyone think of offseason. I mean are the bowl games gonna count anyway? I want to move on so bad I can taste it...

23. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

All done!

24. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Riptides
    MaxATX34
    The Parrothead
    pnc
    sreese
    we are in bowl week
    Robbie Rouse won the Hardware. Max I was looking forward to our game. Fresno is headed to Boise to play on the smurf turf Humanitarion Bowl

25. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

When you want to play our bowl game?