2012+ Alabama Crimson Tide

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Papa Perry, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

2012+ Alabama Crimson Tide

Offensive Playbook - UCLA

Defensive Playbook - 3-4

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Offense- Good mix, 2 unexpected fumbles did him in. He got down and relied on Jackson to throw which resulted in 5 INTs but take those away he plays a good game. Take away the throwing lanes and Jackson will run on you. Athletic backs and hard to bring down, some wildcat

Defense: He gave me a short field most of the time and I just pounded the rock. I threw 4 passes, 2 completions and 1 INT. Dont get carried away because my offense can run the ball and his D will stop it. Mixes it up well and brought many blitzes

3. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

offense- will run the ball. inside and outside. mixes in PA passes. he had no luck in the deep passing game against me this last time. I say that because his QB overthrew a wide open WR 2 or 3 times and he had a couple of painful drops. stop the run early and force him to throw into zone coverage.

defense- blitzers come from everywhere in the 3-4. if you are trying to throw i'd say call passes that send WRs right at the LBs... if he blitzes 2 from the same side (which he does occasionally) you could get a big gainer. my running game was working. I say work your runs inside->outside as his LBs are very fast. other than that good luck. His D is solid.

4. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Offense - started the game by running, mostly up the middle, and it appeared that his RB's were at least 250 lbs. as they would not go down on the first hit. They drug OU defenders for a few yards after every hit. After softening me up on the run he mixed the passing game in pretty well, going short over the middle, to backs out of the backfield, and deep occassionally.
    Defense - lots of pressure from lots of different angles out of the 3 - 4 and pretty good coverage of everything all over the field. After getting down so early I pretty much abandoned running so probably made the D calls pretty easy for him.

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

2014 Playbooks

6. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Offense: UCLA

Defense: 3-4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.