2012 Baltimore Orioles

Discussion in 'Trade Block' started by ryalaman, Apr 10, 2012.

1. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

What I'm willing to move:

MR Kevin Gregg- 2* MR with good stuff. He can be a solid 7th inning type guy. I know he makes a lot of money, so I'm willing to eat some of that money in the right deal.

MR Matt Lindstrom- 2.5* MR who throws gas. He can sit in the upper 90s with good movement. Put up an ERA+ of 127 in hitter friendly Colorado last year.

MR Luis Ayala- 1.5* whos fairly cheap and almost certainly represents an improvement over some of the garbage in your pen.

SP Jason Hammel- Solid back of the rotation type arm. He put up back to back 4 WAR seasons in Colorado not too long ago, so the talent is there.

3B/1B Mark Reynolds- He hits the ball deep. Probably one of the few ways that you'll be able to acquire 40 HR talent.

2B Brian Roberts- His concussion symptoms will sideline him for about another 2 months, but when he comes back, he's one of the better 2b guys around. He led the league in doubles more than his fair share of times and he's good on the basepaths.

What I'm looking for:

Prospects. You have em, I need em. Baltimore isn't gonna contend for awhile, so guys who are still kinda far away from the bigs are ok too. Starting pitching is probably the preference, but if you have something else you want to offer up instead, then I'm receptive to that too.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2012
  2. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Updated with the trade of Reynolds