1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Archived 2012 BCS Chaos Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bigtubb_, Nov 27, 2010.

1. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

2012 Regular Season BCS Chaos

Power Rankings

- TEAM (LAST WEEK) REC. KEY WINS KEY LOSSES BREAKDOWN
    1 [​IMG]Florida State 12-0 #8 Clemson, #13 West Virginia, #20 Virginia Tech, and #23 Florida - The Seminoles have dominated the Acc and BCS Chaos all season long. They are the clear number one team in 2012 unless the USF has something to say about that.
    2 [​IMG]Boise State 12-0 #15 LSU, and #20 Virginia Tech - The Broncos have had an impressive 4-0 throught the season. They have also padded the stats in 3 exhibition games. Luckily Ga has been called up to another team, lol.
    3 [​IMG]USC 11-1 #12 Ohio State, #21 Oregon, #22 Notre Dame #20 Virginia Tech The Trojans had a promising season deminished by an opening season loss to Virginia Tech. There goes Barkley's shot at a Natty, lol. I was sure he would get at least one.
    4 [​IMG]Clemson 10-2
    #12 Ohio State, #17 Auburn, #18 Oklahoma,
    #24 Georgia Tech #1 Florida State, #20 Virginia Tech Although, the Tigers didnt win the ACC, their stellar play has awarded them a trip to the Fiesta Bowl to take on the Oklahoma Sooners. I put money on Stoops choking again....
    5 [​IMG]Michigan 10-2 #22 ND, #23 Florida #5 Wisconsin. #12 Ohio State The Wolverines have had a nice season. I believe this is the highest Michigan has finished in NCAA 11'.
    6 [​IMG]Virginia Tech 9-3 #4 USC, #8 Clemson, $24 Georgia Tech #1 Florida State, #3 Boise State, Miami The Hokies have had a good season. Basterds beat me and killed my title hopes, ugh.
    7 [​IMG]Ohio State 9-3 #6 Penn State, #10 Utah, #11 Michigan, #22 ND #4 USC, #8 Clemson, and Purdue This was a rebuilding year for Ohio State. No TP means no undefeated season. Damn I hope it doesn't happen to me....
    8 [​IMG]LSU 9-3 #17 Auburn, #19 Alabama, #22 ND #3 Boise State, #23 Florida x2 The Tigers opponents usually garnered them a high ranking in BCS Chaos. However, this year it has hurt them.
    9 [​IMG]Auburn 9-3 #18 Oklahoma, #19 Alabama, #23 Florida #8 Clemson, #15 LSU, Georgia In his second season as the Auburn coach, LL has improved on his 7-5 record from a year ago. Is LL having misgivings about taking the auburn job after winning the Natty? Probably. The pressure from the SEC fans has declined a little. However, sucess will be determined by an SEC Championship. not a good record.
    10 [​IMG]ND 8-4 - #4 USC, #11 Michigan, #12 Ohio State, #15 LSU Drunken took a break. Cant really comment/hate on him.
    11 [​IMG]Florida 8-5 #15 LSU 2x #1 Florida State, #11 Michigan, #17 Auburn, #25 Tenn The Gators have had a long season. It was a rebuilding year. With the #1 recruiting class two years in a row. The Gators talent should once again shine.
    12 [​IMG]Illinois 5-7 - #1 Florida State, #3 Boise State, #5 Wisconsin, #6 Penn State, #9 TCU, #21 Michigan Syaye. The Cinderella story is over for the Fighting Illni. ND has decided to head out to the best conference in College football "The Pac-10" Haha I know the shit talking is about to start.

2. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

Nice post tubb

3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

thx...It would be better if the tables didnt change

4. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

the Rose Bowl was a nice finish. LOL