2012 Bowl Games ...

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by theSANDMAN215, Feb 12, 2009.

1. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

2012 Bowl Games ...

represented the PAC 10 with a victory over #23 Nebraska. It was rated my #1 game on NCAA.

#23 Nebraska: 35
    #15 Oregon State: 37

Nebraska went for 2 instead of the tie and got it. With a little over a minute remaining, the true freshman who had over 300 yards got us the victory. Lined it up for about a 30 some odd yard field goal, under pressure, and nailed it.

Great Game Mutt

2. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

Bowl Week "The Texas Bowl"
    Kansas 63 - Rice 3

The only time it was close was at the Kickoff.

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Man, Mutt's Nebraska team is probably the best team to ever lose five games. Heartbreaking losses and close games have been the story of the year for the Huskers.

4. HoosierHoo

HoosierHoo Walk On

Nice win Hokie! The Pac 10 is coming back baby! I look for Bondzai to win his first ever bowl game and for Bruce to pull the stunner on K State to give us the clean sweep on bowls this year. JR's team is gonna be like those bubble teams that just miss out on the tourney, then proceed to get blown out in the first round of the NIT.
    Also, Mutt is the KING of the heartbreaking loss. :(

Rose Bowl

Cal 48, Tennessee 10

5. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Capitol one bowl
    #6 Wisconsin 64
    #22 Auburn 3

Tyler Westphal was the correct answer to the question what was in Auburns Qb's pockets(cheesy i know but come on i had to say it). Westphal had 15tkls(10FL), 5 sacks, 1 int, and 1 FF earning Capitol 1 player of the game. My Offense played like crap the entire 1st half and finished the game with 9 DROPS!!!! Once i realized i couldn't get past or bouldoze my way through their SS(98spd) with Watkins i finally started rushing the ball well and finished with 172 yrds(most of it came on a 79 yrd rush).

6. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

We love bulletion board material...
    Considering my level of aggrevation at this point....we ran through the Big 10 last year went undefeated and missed the title game.... this year i got undefeated again.... still miss the show...lol....on that note, ill each crap the bed or score 80.... the good thing for me is i get to play all of you PAC-10 chumps again next season... so i can break your hearts all over again....

7. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

YES!!! That's what I'm talking about, great friendly trash talk. You gotta love it. Can't wait for next season already, damn I love this game because every new year is like Christmas morning when I was a kid. LOL

8. theSANDMAN215

PAC 10 is on the rise!

9. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

The Washington Huskies play their first bowl game under Coach Bondzai and guess that the hell happened.

Washington beat Bowling Green 40-13 that's what happened. The defense stepped up huge to hold BG to 13 points and return 2 INTs for TDs.

This is a huge turn for the Washington franchise and hopefully the start of things to come.

Also, I believe the Pac-10 is 3-0 in bowl games with only Bruce left.

10. HoosierHoo

HoosierHoo Walk On

Woot! Nice job Bondzai!

11. theSANDMAN215

congrats man.

THE PAC IS BACK! (ok that is cheesy, but you get the point)

12. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Illinois brings home its 3rd straight National Title

Illinois - 33
    Iowa - 20

This game was decided by Illinois' ground game. I managed to gain over 200 yards on the ground and that was the difference in the game.

Great game Drifter.

YOUR BACK TO BACK TO BACK NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

ILLINOIS FIGHTING ILLINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

Nice win, and nice run Lawdog.....now let's put an end to it and every conference winner's dominance.