2012 Coach Watch

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by White Walkers, Jul 24, 2012.

1. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Coach Watch
    This is a look at the coaching and recruiting abilities for Overdrive. If you are number 1 on the Coach Watch you are in danger of being dismissed from your job. If you are 10 you are safe. I can only upload 10 pictures so if your school's logo is not present you are safe with your job. Good luck.
    Week 1
    image007.png Coach Eberdeeber has pretty much stunk it up in coaching as well as recruiting the past couple of years. He was let go of his LSU job for being very unsuccessful. Hopefully a new setting does the trick.
    image011.png Thug University has been in a lot of trouble as of late and looks like their football program is going to be taking a vacation. Can Coach Rouse get this program back to where they think they're standards should be?
    image001.png Arkansas has always be a team in the mix but can never come away with that most important win versus theyre divisional powerhouses. Will their coach finally bring a national championship to Arky Land?
    image019.png Coach Cocky has always been consistent with recruiting and his coaching. He has a national championship with the Gamecocks of South Carolina. However he left that smelly town with it's rediculous mascot and now considers the fans as rediculous as Georgia fans. Coach Cocky has no love for the Gamecocks and has promised his Tennessee fans a victory over them every year.
    image015.png A beat down last year in the bowl game against South Carolina...what more needs be said.
    image003.png Coach Clayandlbf have found instant success the past two years with the signing of explosive recruits. However 3 losses in a row to their arch-rival Gamecocks has left fans annoyed with his coaching. The coach better begin to beat South Carolina in recruiting and on the field.
    image017.png Does PSU stand for "Paterno Sandusky University" or Penn State? With the statue down what do the fans have left? If this coach doesnt win NOW he's a goner.
    image023.png Magoo was very powerful in Bama and found success in recruiting. Who wouldnt be able to recruit well in Bama? Now he is on to NOT better and NOT bigger things in Va Tech. Will he be as successful?
    image013.png Minnesota who? Well this Coach better win is what some fans say. I also discovered half the fans couldnt even tell me who the starting QB was. Hmmm...
    image005.png Free Shoes University Coach BigKing has spent the offseason with a bark thats louder than his bite. Or is it? This coach usually is drunk when hes coaching. Maybe this will affect his players and how they respond to him as a leader.

• Like Like x 1
  2. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Week 2
    image023.png Did anyone see this upset coming. Coach Magoo better straighten things up quick.
    image007.png A good defense saved Coach Eberdeeber's butt.
    image003.png Coach Clayandlbf continues to beat himself instead of his opponent.
    image001.png A beatdown from FSU has this coach sleeping uneasy.
    image021.png Welcome to the SEC
    image009.png ugh
    image013.png Whos this again?
    image015.png Just chillin
    image011.png Thug you is a no win job
    image017.png
    Sandusky...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

4. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

HOTSEAT
    image013.png
    Coach Wreckem is starting the season off WELL below expectations. However, in his defense the expectations are never high with this program. Be that as it may, Minnesota will soon be calling for a new head ball coach is he doesnt get a win anytime soon. Hopefully, this coach can get his head out of his ass and win a ball game soon so he can become bowl eligible.

5. WreckEm27

WreckEm27 Classless Clown

lmao.

New system! Tough teams!

The AD assures me I am untouchable. ;)

• Like Like x 1