2012 Florida State Recruiting

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Ceewo, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

2012 Florida State Recruiting

[​IMG]

20 Scholarships Available

Column 1
    Position Name Caliber Overall Rank Position Rank HT WT Home Town
    ATH Randy Hall ***** 4 1 6'1 178 Temple Terrace, FL
    G Greg Thompson ***** 16 2 6'2 316 Whitehall, PA
    DT Stephen Stevenson **** 27 4 6'3 262 Hayden, ID
    QB Dusty Dailey **** 36 3 6'1 186 Johnson City, TN
    DE Justin Johnson **** 78 13 6'1 234 Bayonet Point, FL
    CB Chris Graves **** 124 5 6'2 180 Lake Magdalene, FL
    CB Jason Brown *** 294 14 6'0 185 Bellview, FL
    T David Robinson *** 321 14 6'8 316 University West, FL
    K Andy Anthony *** 467 3 6'0 180 Kenner, LA
    OLB Wayne Brown *** 843 41 6'2 234 Lexington, NC

2. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Decent start in the recruiting season for FSU. We have sign a couple of big boys to play oline. Both weigh in at 316lbs and both are well balanced and can equally run and pass block. DE Justin Johnson could be a nice addition to play opposite of Chris Bush. Johnson has good speed(B-) and accelation(B+). CB Jason Brown will make a good nickle or dime CB and could see playing time as a freshman due to the graduation of 4 CB's currently on the team.

3. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

FSU signed DT Stephan Stevenson and K Andy Anthony. Stevenson is a well balanced DT with decent strength(B). Anthony has a monster leg(A) but shaky accuracy(D+). He should remind many of the FSU fans of Sebastain Janikowski.

4. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

FSU adds 4 more recruits this week

:5stars: ATH Randy Hall - Looks like he could potentially play CB, but will need to redshirt
    :4stars: QB Dusty Dailey - He has a big arm(A), but need to work on his accuracy(B-). Will redshirt his first year
    :4stars: CB Chris Graves - Finally landed a CB after losing out to VT and Bama for the CB's i really wanted. Graves will need to step up and contribute his freshman year.
    :3stars: OLB Wayne Brown - JUCO - Solid LB who will provide depth.

5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Ole Dusty should be a great passer

6. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

He should be. Give him a year or two behind Scott Jones and his accuracy should improve enough. He even has a little mobility with C+ speed.

7. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

I want my tables back!!

FSU adds a pair of players this week:

:5stars: G Mike Jackson 6'1 285lbs
    Mike is the #1 player at his position. This means we signed the top 2 guards in the country and should give our HB's a good foundation to run behind for the next few years. He has B+ run block and A acceleration.

:4stars: SS Joe Watler 6'0 182lbs
    Joe doesnt have any outstanding strengths. But he doesnt have any glaring weaknesses. He could develop into a solid player given time.

8. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

:3stars: OLB George Petty 6'4 247lbs
    George is a JUCO, which seems to be the theme for FSU at the LB position. He gets off the ball quick with A+ acceleration. He has good speed(B) and strength(B-) and can play zone against the pass(B).

9. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Getting my recruits updated. We had a big class to fill and so far I am very happy with it. The only need position not filled is punter and I cannot get anyone interested. So I am not sure what will happen here. Willy K Andy Anthony pull double duty, is there someone else on the roster who can punt? Or will we get a walkon? We were able to fill out our :5stars: limit. We got a pair of G's and a pair of ATH's. I had hope to pull in a CB or two with a :5stars: slot, but it just didnt happen. We have one more scholarship to fill before we look forward to next season.

:5stars: ATH Marvin Davis Westchester, FL
    :4stars: CB Brian Fuller Freeport, IL
    :4stars: DT Scott Henderson Bethesda, MD
    :4stars: SS Keith Evans Hoover, AL
    :4stars: MLB Justin Gipson Arcadia, CA
    :3stars: DT Joey Tyson Lyndhurst, NJ
    :1stars: FB Nate Bell Violet, LA