1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

2012 Florida State Recruiting

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Ceewo, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

2012 Florida State Recruiting

[​IMG]

20 Scholarships Available

Column 1
    Position Name Caliber Overall Rank Position Rank HT WT Home Town
    ATH Randy Hall ***** 4 1 6'1 178 Temple Terrace, FL
    G Greg Thompson ***** 16 2 6'2 316 Whitehall, PA
    DT Stephen Stevenson **** 27 4 6'3 262 Hayden, ID
    QB Dusty Dailey **** 36 3 6'1 186 Johnson City, TN
    DE Justin Johnson **** 78 13 6'1 234 Bayonet Point, FL
    CB Chris Graves **** 124 5 6'2 180 Lake Magdalene, FL
    CB Jason Brown *** 294 14 6'0 185 Bellview, FL
    T David Robinson *** 321 14 6'8 316 University West, FL
    K Andy Anthony *** 467 3 6'0 180 Kenner, LA
    OLB Wayne Brown *** 843 41 6'2 234 Lexington, NC

2. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Decent start in the recruiting season for FSU. We have sign a couple of big boys to play oline. Both weigh in at 316lbs and both are well balanced and can equally run and pass block. DE Justin Johnson could be a nice addition to play opposite of Chris Bush. Johnson has good speed(B-) and accelation(B+). CB Jason Brown will make a good nickle or dime CB and could see playing time as a freshman due to the graduation of 4 CB's currently on the team.

3. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

FSU signed DT Stephan Stevenson and K Andy Anthony. Stevenson is a well balanced DT with decent strength(B). Anthony has a monster leg(A) but shaky accuracy(D+). He should remind many of the FSU fans of Sebastain Janikowski.

4. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

FSU adds 4 more recruits this week

:5stars: ATH Randy Hall - Looks like he could potentially play CB, but will need to redshirt
    :4stars: QB Dusty Dailey - He has a big arm(A), but need to work on his accuracy(B-). Will redshirt his first year
    :4stars: CB Chris Graves - Finally landed a CB after losing out to VT and Bama for the CB's i really wanted. Graves will need to step up and contribute his freshman year.
    :3stars: OLB Wayne Brown - JUCO - Solid LB who will provide depth.

5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Ole Dusty should be a great passer

6. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

He should be. Give him a year or two behind Scott Jones and his accuracy should improve enough. He even has a little mobility with C+ speed.

7. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

I want my tables back!!

FSU adds a pair of players this week:

:5stars: G Mike Jackson 6'1 285lbs
    Mike is the #1 player at his position. This means we signed the top 2 guards in the country and should give our HB's a good foundation to run behind for the next few years. He has B+ run block and A acceleration.

:4stars: SS Joe Watler 6'0 182lbs
    Joe doesnt have any outstanding strengths. But he doesnt have any glaring weaknesses. He could develop into a solid player given time.

8. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

:3stars: OLB George Petty 6'4 247lbs
    George is a JUCO, which seems to be the theme for FSU at the LB position. He gets off the ball quick with A+ acceleration. He has good speed(B) and strength(B-) and can play zone against the pass(B).

9. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Getting my recruits updated. We had a big class to fill and so far I am very happy with it. The only need position not filled is punter and I cannot get anyone interested. So I am not sure what will happen here. Willy K Andy Anthony pull double duty, is there someone else on the roster who can punt? Or will we get a walkon? We were able to fill out our :5stars: limit. We got a pair of G's and a pair of ATH's. I had hope to pull in a CB or two with a :5stars: slot, but it just didnt happen. We have one more scholarship to fill before we look forward to next season.

:5stars: ATH Marvin Davis Westchester, FL
    :4stars: CB Brian Fuller Freeport, IL
    :4stars: DT Scott Henderson Bethesda, MD
    :4stars: SS Keith Evans Hoover, AL
    :4stars: MLB Justin Gipson Arcadia, CA
    :3stars: DT Joey Tyson Lyndhurst, NJ
    :1stars: FB Nate Bell Violet, LA