2012- FSU Game Summaries & Highlights

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DrunkenSoldier, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

2012- FSU Game Summaries & Highlights

#2 Florida St opens with a tough road game in The Big House against #6 ranked Michigan.

Florida St opened the scoring with a 1 yard TD run by Carlton Jones after a long FSU drive. Michigan added a FG in the second quarter then with 12 seconds left in the half Carlton Jones added a 2 yd run to make the lead 14-3 at the half. Michigan came out of the half with the ball and drove down the field and pounded a 5 yd run in for a TD. FSU responded with a nice drive of ther own ending with a 5 yd TD pass to TE Wright to put the lead up to 21-10. After a couple of stalled drives by both sides FSU punter knocked one inside the 1 yard line. Then on 3rd down this play sealed Michigans fate.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GzouI3ZCRiA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GzouI3ZCRiA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Michigan threw another pick and really the final score didnt reflect the way they played, a couple of FSU fumbles were picked up by my own offensive linemen that could of been Turnovers and a number of Michigan penalties also contributed to the score.

Total Offence

FSU- 204 yds
    Michigan- 175 yds

FSU goes to 1-0 on the year.

2. smace767

smace767 Walk On

good game.
    what was the score?

3. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

The final was 31-10. Sure I didn't get many breaks but Drunken and his squad were definitely better than my guys. Drunken is a very good opponent and if he continues to play like he did today I think the Noles will be in the title game.

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

He can thank TRude for that then....lol

Kyle Parker hates you Drunken!! lol

Good Win.

5. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

random FSU alumni - "we want Steve Moore starting!"

6. DrunkenSoldier

FSU drives down the field with no timeouts, getting sacked, converting on 4th downsgets to the 37 with about 14 seconds left and the clock is moving, so we line up to kick the FG, just before i was about to kick the winner......TO Miami..........Ices the kicker and i miss it.

WIDE F'n LEFT!

nice call JCA and Great Game, I want revenge in the ACC Championship game

FSU 21- Miami 24

7. DrunkenSoldier

Hey guys busy with the Holidays so i dont have time for highlight or a game Summary

FSU destroys Virginia Tech 38-0

Be back with highlights after Christmas

8. DrunkenSoldier

FSU beats up on one of the weaker ACC opponent's in Duke.

FSU 6-1 on the year

9. DrunkenSoldier

FSU goes into Maryland and lays a whipping on the terrapins 42-7, FSU defense was solid and the rushing attack racked up 228 yds on the ground. Carlton Jones is back in the Heisman talk with 171 yds rushing and 4 td's. Next week NC St

10. DrunkenSoldier

FSU 24- NC St 0

A tough defensive battle with not much offense. FSU had 224 yds and NC St had 144 yds. The difference was really NC St 4 turnovers, With most of the defensive starters recruited by TRude they really put it to there ol ball coach.
    Heres highlights of the two offensive TD's of the game.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/46lVp3aCYOY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/46lVp3aCYOY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    WR Avis Commack breaks some tackles to get a 25 yd TD reception

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YdY3p1ySDKk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YdY3p1ySDKk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    WR Rodney Smith scores on an 11 yd pass play

FSU now 8-1 on the year

11. DrunkenSoldier

Florida St beats Troy in a blow out to finish the Season 10-2.

ACC Championship game up next. Go Noles!

12. DrunkenSoldier

Florida St beats Troy in a blow out to finish the Season 10-2.

ACC Championship game up next. Go Noles!

13. DrunkenSoldier

Florida St beats Alabama 24-20 in the Chick-Fil-A Bowl to finish the season 11-3. EJ Manuel had a final good game as he threw for 248 yds, 3 TD's and 1 INT. Senior Carlton Jones had a good game rushing for 139 yds and Senior WR Avis Commack had 92 yds receiving and 1 TD.

Decent year for Florida St finishing 11-3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.