2012 Game Summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Strombeo, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Strombeo

Strombeo Walk On

pnc led Baylor to spoil CSU's season opener - 20-17. Summary and coach's interview to follow...

2. Magoo

Magoo Walk On

#23 Pitt Panthers and #21 Texas Tech Raiders open the 2012 season with a game that could lead off the season a big way for either team. With the Pitt Panthers jumping out to a 7-0 lead and their defense lead the way and kept the Raiders off the scoreboard limiting them to 17 points for the game. The Raiders got a cheap 7 points right before half with a lop pass that was batted around leading to the Raiders to touchdown. The Panther defense was great today and really limited the Red Raiders offense and lead the way with sacking the QB and coming up with some nice interceptions to kill drives. Running back Graham lead the way with over 100 yards rushing and the TE Cruz made some key catches that turned downs into first downs. That win really boosted the confidence of Pitt and pushed up the prestige of the head coach which could lead to signing some big recruits.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. pnc

pnc Walk On

Baylor 20
    Colorado St. 17

Ugly game today at baylor. Between the turnovers, penalities and drops this was a game that only a mother could watch. The rams went down on their opening poessission and took a early 3-0 lead. It would stay that way until 5 minutes left in the half, when the Bears finally got there offense going. they drove inside the 20 before stalling out at the 16. A 33 yard field goal tied the score at 3. late second the rams took advantage of a pick and drove down for a td. RB Nwoke capped the drive off with a 5 yard run. 10-3 rams 34 seconds before half. The Bears decided to try for a field goal and took advantage of a soft defense to get in range for a 40 yard kick. Jones nailed it for the bears. Halftime 10-6 Colorado St. The Bears finally got there first lead of the game as RB Salubi ran in from 4 yards out. 13-10 Bears. The lead would only last 1:30 however, as Rams QB Thomas hit wr Gillmore on a 52 yard bomb to take the lead entering the 4th. 17-13 rams. The rams had the ball and driving inside my 20 with under 2 minutes remaining when QB Thomas and the rams coaches made a critical mistake. They tried to get greedy and throw. SS Hicks stepped in front of a WR and picked it off. Giving new life the Bears quickly drove down the field. With 14 seconds left in the game HB Salubi ran in from 4 yards out giving the bears the lead 20-17. That would be the final as the bears and coach PNC were happy to take a game that neither team played like that wanted.

4. CnoteGT

CnoteGT Walk On

San Diego State 17
    Kansas State 31

The game started out very slow with three and outs and interceptions. The overall game was really just an eyesore. Kansas State put the first score on the board as Collin Klein sneaked it into the endzone from one yard out. The aztecs sees all the pressure the wildcats are trying to bring and counters with a screen in the second quarter. Jake bernards connects with Ronnie Hillman on that screen for 52 yards. John Hubert opens up the second half with efficient running and the wildcats tops the drive off with a 47 yd fg to take a 10-7 lead. Immediately after that score the Aztecs answers with a a 101 yd kick off return ran by Willie Suggs. It seemd like this is when the game started to pick as the wildcats drove right back up the field to attempt to take back the lead once again. Collin ended up being able to toss a pass to the fullback in the flats for a 10 yard tochdown. Wildcats lead 17-14. San Diego State tied the game up near the end of the 3rd quarter with a 10 yard field goal. With the game tied up at 17-17 headed into the 4th both teams was stuck at stalemate for most of the quarter. It beacame pick city with both qbs throwing horrible passes to the opposition. K-State was able to make the first move by putting in another 1 yard qb run giving them a 24-17 lead. After a 3 and out from the Aztecs everyone thought the game was pretty much over. All the wildcats had to do was run the clock with a first down but Collin made a gamble by going to the air and making another arrant throw to the defense. The Aztecs was now in great field postion for a game tying tochdown but it seemd like there was to much slick on the ball as their qb also threw a pick. Now seeing as how their last attempt to throw the ball ended badly it would seem like the ball would stay grounded but the wildcats played to win. The Aztecs expected run and put more defenders in the box which left the outside recievers one on one. Chris Harper, the primary reciever, got open almost instantly and Collin bombed it to him for a 71 yard touchdown. That would end up being the final score for the game to give Kansas State a 31-17 victory over San Diego State. The Kansas State coaches was happy to get out of that game with a W but told reporters that there would ALOT of film to breakdown.

5. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Nevada Wins Season Opener against Iowa State
    Ball Starts 12 Campaign Strong, 3 TD's

The Nevada Wolfpack got off to a strong start against Iowa State, winning 38-30. But the first quarter certainly didn't lend itself to such a rosy outcome. The Wolfpack went down early, 13-0 in the first quarter as the offense, despite returning star RB Mike Ball and WR Brandon Wimberly, started extremely sluggish with three and outs and an interception in the first quarter. "Our defense, thankfully clamped down after surrendering that opening score," Head Coach Baron, entering his second year at the head of the Wolfpack, said. The Nevada defense, however, held the Iowa State Cyclones from scoring touchdowns their next two visits to the red zone, holding them to field goals of 21 and 23 yards.

From there, the Wolfpack offense "woke up" with Mike Ball scoring on touchdowns of 3 and 28 yards over the next two drives to put the Wolfpack on the board and give them the lead. But Iowa State would score a 3 yard touchdown run with 45 seconds left in the half to take the lead. "We got greedy after that. I should have taken the knee, gone down by a score and come back out within one score." Baron said. A Mason Magelby pass over the middle was intercepted, allowing the Cyclones to kick a field goal and go ahead by 9 at the half, 23-14.

But the second half was all Nevada as the defense shut down the potent Cyclone running attack and rushing scores by Magelby and Ball gave the Wolfpack a 28-23 lead going into the 4th. Stephon Jefferson would take a carry 67 yards for the score at the 5:22 mark to all but seal the game. "I honestly just put Jefferson in there to give Mike a break. I wanted him [Mike] to have a break so he'd be fresh if they mounted a comeback and we'd need him. He just took it and ran off. Definitely did his backup job well," Baron said.

A Dean Faddis INT would end any hopes of a Cyclone comeback. An Anthony Martinez Field Goal with 47 seconds left padding the Wolfpack lead. A Cyclone TD late in the game narrowed the margin for the final score of 38-30.

Ball was given player of the game honors with 3 TD's and 146 yards on 22 carries. Stephon Jefferson had 66 yards and a score on three carries.

Mason Magelby struggled in his starting debut. "But he moved the ball when we need him to. A lot of long passes, third down conversions." Magelby went for 142 yards with 2 INT's (a rushing score) on 10 of 20 passing.

6. Magoo

Magoo Walk On

The Panthes welcomed the Razorbacks to the friendly confines and send the Backs with a buzz cut and a loss in OT. The Panthers jump out to an early 14-0 lead but Arkansas came back and tied it up and eventually took the lead in the 3rd qtr. The lead was traded back and forth all game and it was tied late in the 4th qtr when Arkansas got the ball back with roughly 1 minute left in the game. They drove down the field and got within field goal position and wanted to I guess put the Panthers in their place and went to throw for a touchdown. The pass was intercepted in the endzone and downded on the 1 yard line. This sealed the game to go into overtime where after 2 OT the Panthers defense came up holding the Razorbacks to a field goal while the Panther offense pounded the ball on the ground for a touchdown.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

H0TT NIKKELs

Unless you get summaries up for your week 1 and 2 wins before I advance, I'll throw out you results and sim this week's win. I'll continue to do so until they are up.

8. H0TT NIKKELs

H0TT NIKKELs Walk On

Papa Perry no disrespect but if you are going to do that you can just remove me from the Dynasty
    I play my games on time and i am a sim player and you gonna throw out my wins because i dont write a summary of every game. Way to make up something new in the middle of the season if it was a rule to begin with i could understand. But its your Dynasty so you can do what you want but if thats the way you going to do it then i rather not be involved

Jman
    Ruckus Redbird19

good games

9. Baron

Wolfpack Smacked by Wyoming, Roar Back
    Crush Insolent Broncos, 69-21

The Wolfpack had all they could handle from the visiting Wyoming Broncos, as the Broncos went tit for tat with Nevada in the opening stanza. "They weren't intimidated at all, and really, why should they be, the way we played to start the game?" Things started off rough for Nevada signal caller Mason Magleby. "You never wanna start a game off like that." James Caraway took an errant Magleby throw 78 yards for the score. And the Wyoming D stood toe-to-toe with the Nevada offense, forcing a 34 yard field go.

Big plays would be how the Broncos got into it with the Wolfpack, as Chris McNeil would streak down the field to catch a pass from Brett Smith for a 78 yard score. But Immediately after, Brandon Wimberly would begin his career day, catching a 69 yard ball from Magelby. "Can't say enough about Brandon." Still, the Wolfpack would end the first, down 14-10 to the stunned silence of the blue clad crowd.

But the second quarter was all Nevada as they ripped off 28 unanswered points. Big plays coming courtsey of Mike Ball (79 yard rush) and two Brandon Wimberly Touchdowns of 6 and 83 yards. Two Anthony Martinez field goals would further pad the lead letting the Wolfpack sit comfortably at half, 38-14.

But a clearly fired up Wolfpack squad did not let up, scoring 31 more points in the second half. "I put my 2nd team out there after Mike [Ball's] second touchdown. From there well... they want to score too." Another pass by Brett Smith against the 2nd team defense at the 3:17 mark would give the game its final score of 69-21

Wimberly was the player of the game with a gaudy 301 yards and 4 TDs on 9 catches. Mike Ball had another good day
    with 149 yards and 2 scores on 12 carries. Backup Stephon Jefferson also performed well, with 123 yards and a score on eight carries.

The Wolfpack will travel to San Diego State next week.

10. Baron

Defense and Special Teams Propel Wolfpack over Aztecs
    Wolfpack Win 31-14

The Wolfpack stormed to an early lead against the Aztecs in San Diego. But it wasn't the offense that did the heavy lifting. "We had some trouble early on, moving the football, but when you get help like we did from our D... makes things a whole lot easier." The first quarter was uneventful, with both teams feeling each other out, and the only score coming on an Anthony Martinez 43 yard field goal. "We moved the ball in the first quarter but their defense really clamped down when we got in the red zone."

But the Wolfpack would open things up in the second quarter with a Thaddeus Brown INT that was returned for a touchdown. "He read the screen perfectly, and got out in front of it. And from there, well no one was going to catch him." The very next drive, on the first play, Jeremiah Green would have his first of two INTs, returning it to the Aztec six. From there, Mike Ball ran it, untouched to give the Wolfpack their first offensive score of the day. "We just couldn't throw the ball very well today, for whatever reason. But the way our defense and special teams played, we didn't need to," Mike Magleby had arguably his worst performance of his career, going for a measly 35 yards on 4 of 12 passing, with 3 INTs. "One of those were long balls that just hung in the air too long, but the other two were just poor decisions."

The Aztecs would get back in the game with an excellent 1 minute drill that led to a Willie Suggs 2 yard TD rush with 11 seconds left.

But the Wolfpack came out for the second half amped up and got even more excited as backup RB Stephon Jefferson took the second half kickoff 89 yards for the score, putting the Wolfpack up 24-7. The Aztecs would not go down without a fight, as they stormed back for another Willie Suggs TD rush, this time from 1 yard out.

The Wolfpack D then clamped down, forcing yet another turnover. Mike Ball would end all hopes of a comeback with another td rush at the minute mark.

The Wolfpack will travel to the Air Force Academy next week.

11. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Walk then. I posted HERE before we started the season that I wanted the winner of each user game to post a summary. I tagged everyone in that post so you can't honestly say that this is your first time hearing it. And for future reference, being a SIM player and getting your games in on time is good but it doesn't mean you don't have to do summaries.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Is he really asking too much here? Look what your other league mates are posting, you should be proud to add something to this league.

• Like Like x 2
  13. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

showing up and playing your games is not enough for most leagues at TSO... you knew that when you signed up. Don't expect to be welcomed with open arms in another league if you drop because of this. Perry is not asking much here.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Baron

Nevada Handles Air Force, Win 35-18
    Lose Ball for 2 Weeks

The Wolfpack continued its first half dominance against the Air Force Falcons. "It was good to see Mason [Magleby] rebounds from his performance against San Diego State. Still threw way too many picks (4) but he delivered the ball with accuracy and velocity when he made the right decisions." Aided by Magleby's arm, the Wolfpack drove down the field their first drive and scored on a 6 yard Mike Ball run. Their next drive, they scored on a 20 yard Magleby pass to TE Stephen Jeffers. An Air Force 36 yard field goal closed out the 1st quarter.

Jeffers would continue to feature prominently in the Wolfpack attack, scoring in the 2nd quarter from 5 yards out on a play action rollout. "Two catches, two touchdowns, about as good as you can get." Aaron Bradley would have an impressive 35 yard score from Magleby later in the quarter. " Meanwhile, the Nevada defense harassed Falcon QB Tucker Tipton all game, forcing a fumble and interception from him during the game. "I really like the way our guys come off the edge and get to the QB."

But not all was well for the Wolfpack as Mike Ball went down with a back injury in the 3rd quarter. "The X-Rays were negative and we think it's more a muscle issue at this point. We expect him back in about 2 to 3 weeks." Stephon Jefferson, who has been outstanding in kickoff and punt return roles, as well as seeing significant time as the number 2 back replaced Ball. "Stephon has been amazing this year, and well, now he's going to get even more carries." The Wolfpack also used FB Nick Hale extensively after Ball went down, even using him in some Ace sets. "He's a pretty fast guy for a fullback and is another option for us, mainly to help keep Stephon fresh."

Jefferson finished the game with 103 yards on 14 carries along with a score. Ball finished with 11 carries, 88 yards, and a score. Mason Magelby threw 3 TD's and 182 yards on 11 of 24 passing and 4 INT's (two of which were negated by Nevada fumble recoveries on the play).

Nevada will travel to Colorado State next week.

15. Magoo

Magoo Walk On

Pitt takes down Buffalo 41-28

Pitt took on a rowdy bunch of Bulls this week from Buffalo. Buffalo hung tight with the Panthers but in the end the washed out because of talent and Pitt pulled away late in the 3rd quarter and capped it off in the 4th. Graham had another solid performance with 243 yards and 3 touchdowns but the real silver lining was Sunseri throwing for 316 yards and a touchdown. Sunseri got greedy and threw 2 interceptions to try to let the bulls back into the game but the defense of Pitt was to much of a force. Now the Panthers travel onto Cinncinatti after a bye week to rest and gear up. Pitt is 22nd in the nation and is leading the conference but still has to take on conference new rival Louisville for the title. But first they cannot look past Nevada which is looking pretty stought and looks to keep climbing up the ranks of the polls.

16. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

It was a tight game until late in the 4th qrt when the Aztecs pulled away with a victory against San Jose St in front of 11,539. With lots of ups and downs for the Aztec's, the bright spots came from RB Ronnie Hillman's career high 290 rushing yards and the back up qb who will likely become the starter now Jake Bernards who threw for 4 td's and no int's all in the 4th qrt.

[​IMG]
    10 14 0 14 0

[​IMG]
    7 7 0 42 0

First Quarter

04:16 TD San Jose State Noel Grigsby WR #23 3 yard pass from Joseph Gray QB #11
    03:24 TD San Diego State Ronnie Hillman HB #13 5 yard rush
    01:10 FG San Jose State Harrison Ward K #10 30 yard field goal

Second Quarter

04:17 TD San Jose State David Freeman HB #20 16 yard rush
    01:20 TD San Diego State Ronnie Hillman HB #13 10 yard rush
    01:01 TD San Jose State Chandler Jones WR #89 70 yard pass from Joseph Gray QB #11

Forth Quarter

07:55 TD San Diego State Gavin Escobar TE #88 17 yard pass from Jake Bernards QB #12
    06:50 TD San Diego State Dominique Sandifer WR #18 6 yard pass from Jake Bernards QB #12
    06:36 TD San Jose State KC Pearce WR #86 72 yard pass from Joseph Gray QB #11
    05:15 TD San Diego State Dylan Denso WR #84 13 yard pass from Jake Bernards QB #12
    02:55 TD San Jose State Ray Rodriguez TE #46 4 yard pass from Joseph Gray QB #11
    02:41 TD San Diego State Roger Armstrong WR #3 67 yard pass from Jake Bernards QB #12
    02:35 TD San Diego State Khalid Stevens FS #41 20 yard fumble
    01:56 TD San Diego State Ronnie Hillman HB #13 71 yard rush

San Jose StateSan Diego State

1st Downs 15 19
    3rd down efficiency 37.5 36.36
    4th down efficiency 100 0
    Total Yards 638 782
    Passing 403 229
    Completion Attempts 21 - 40 13 - 23
    Yards Per Pass 10.07 9.96
    Rushing
    Rushing Attempts 15 50
    Yards Per Rush 3.67 7.4
    Turnovers 6 2
    Fumbles Lost 1 1
    Interceptions Thrown 5 1
    Possession 12:16 19:44

[​IMG]
    San Jose State

[​IMG]
    San Diego State

PassingATTCompYardsTDInt

Joseph Gray 40 21 403 4 5

RushingATTYardsTDLong

David Freeman 8 42 1 16
    Joseph Gray 6 14 0 18
    Ina Liaina 1 -1 0 0

ReceivingCatchesYardsTDLong

KC Pearce 2 103 1 72
    Chandler Jones 3 89 1 70
    Noel Grigsby 5 78 1 36
    Kyle Nunn 4 66 0 23
    David Freeman 3 30 0 12
    Ray Rodriguez 3 19 1 9
    Brad Wilson 1 18 0 18

DefenseTacklesSacksINTsFF

Victor Bolden 1 0 0 0
    Keith Smart 5 1 0 0
    Vince Buhagiar 2 1 0 0
    James Orth 6 1 0 0
    Anthony Larceval 4 3 0 0
    Ronnie Yell 2 0 1 0
    Tyler Ervin 3 1 0 0
    KC Pearce 2 0 0 0
    David Robinson 5 0 0 0
    Mercy Maston 1 0 0 1
    Bene Benwikere 2 0 0 0
    Raymond Dixon 2 0 0 0
    Travis Johnson 2 0 0 0
    Nathan Falo 2 0 0 0
    Vincent Abott 1 0 0 0
    Robert Fiscalini 0 0 0 0
    Brad Wilson 1 0 0 0
    David Freeman 0 0 0 0
    Nicholas Kaspar 0 0 0 0
    Kyle Nunn 2 0 0 0
    Jon Meyer 1 0 0 0

BlockingPancakesSacks Allowed

Nicholas Kaspar 0 1

KickingFGAFGsXPAXPsLongPoints

Harrison Ward 1 1 5 5 30 8

Kick ReturnsReturnsAvgLongTDs

Chandler Jones 8 18 21 0
    Mercy Maston 1 16 16 0

Punt ReturnsReturnsAvgLongTDs

Chandler Jones 2 7 10 0

PassingATTCompYardsTDInt

Jake Bernards 13 9 175 4 0
    Vince Nelson 10 4 54 0 1

RushingATTYardsTDLong

Ronnie Hillman 28 290 3 71
    Willie Suggs 9 67 0 17
    Jake Bernards 4 10 0 9
    Chad Young 1 6 0 6
    Vince Nelson 8 -3 0 21

ReceivingCatchesYardsTDLong

Roger Armstrong 3 102 1 67
    Gavin Escobar 3 46 1 23
    Dominique Sandifer 3 33 1 15
    Jay Waddell 1 26 0 26
    Dylan Denso 1 13 1 13
    Willie Suggs 1 11 0 11
    Ronnie Hillman 1 -2 0 0

DefenseTacklesSacksINTsFF

Dominique Sandifer 0 0 0 0
    Nik Embernate 0 0 0 0
    Marcus Andrews 3 0 2 0
    Josh Wade 0 0 0 0
    Leon McFadden 4 0 0 0
    Colin Shumate 3 0 0 0
    Rodney Hopkins 3 0 0 0
    Rob Andrews 2 0 1 0
    Dominic Gibbons 3 0 0 0
    Jordan Thomas 3 0 0 0
    Bryce Quigley 2 0 0 1
    Ezell Ruffin 1 0 0 0
    Vaness Harris 1 0 0 0
    Chad Young 1 0 0 0
    Colin Lockett 0 0 1 0
    King Holder 1 0 0 0
    Darius Guillory 1 0 0 0
    Nick Tenhaeff 2 0 0 0
    Frederick Trujillo 1 1 0 0
    Cody Galea 0 0 0 0
    Khalid Stevens 0 0 0 0
    Larry Gibbs 0 0 1 0

BlockingPancakesSacks Allowed

Japeth Gordon 0 1
    Alec Johnson 0 1
    Ronnie Hillman 0 1
    Nik Embernate 0 2

KickingFGAFGsXPAXPsLongPoints

Anthony Carter 0 0 8 8 0 8

Kick ReturnsReturnsAvgLongTDs

Willie Suggs 6 25 30 0

Punt ReturnsReturnsAvgLongTDs

Willie Suggs 2 15 19 0

17. Baron

Nevada escapes CSU with 35-31 win. (@Papa Perry , if it's all the same to you, I'm going to have the full recap tomorrow, because right now I need to go drink away the memory of that utterly pathetic performance by the Buckeyes.)

18. Ruckus Redbird19

Ruckus Redbird19 Walk On

i have to withdraw from this league as i have picked up a night job to pay the bills sorry guys...

19. Baron

Sorry to hear that. Well, not that you have gotten a job, that's good. But sorry that you're leaving.

20. Baron

Nevada Comes Back Against CSU
    Backup QB Cody Fajardo leads Wolfpack over Rams, 35-31

The Wolfpack may have thought that they were going to have an easy time of things when they traveled to Colorado State to take on the 1-2 Rams. But the Rams smacked the Wolfpack around, scoring on their first play from scrimmage, a 71 yard Pete Thomas touchdown pass to Byron Steele. The Wolfpack offense had trouble getting anything going in the first stanza, and the Rams had the Nevada D on their heels, leading to a Chris Nwoke 12 yard TD rush. Potentially even more devastating was the injury of starting QB Mason Magleby. "When Mason went down, I grabbed Cody [Fajardo] and told him, hey, we're not changing anything, we're not going to pucker up and run the ball 3 times in a row and punt.' And he took that to heart." Fajardo vindicated head coach Baron's faith in him, scoring a TD on a 23 yard pass to TE Stephen Jeffers on his first drive. "Cody threw a perfect ball. Between the safeties in Cover 2, and over the LB. Perfect."

But the Rams would not back down, scoring another TD from Thomas, this time to Lou Greenwood for 35 yards, making it 21-7 with 5:02 left in the second. Fajardo would once again lead the Wolfpack down the field, tossing his second TD of the day to Necho Beard from eight yards out. From there the Wolfpack would stymy the Rams offense and force a punt. But they would go three and out and give the ball back to the Rams. The Rams would opt not to go into halftime with the lead, instead opting to try for a score. But it was Nevada that benefited as SS/CB Dean Faddis read a screen play, jumped in front, and took the ball to the house 34 yards later. "Coming back the way we did, going into half time tied up, felt good. But we still had things to shape up."

Despite getting the ball first in the second half, the Wolfpack were forced to punt it away. Thomas would once again pick apart the Nevada D, this time hooking up with TE Cameron Moss from 7 yards for the score. But Nevada would punch right back, this time driving the length of the field and scoring on a Stephon Jefferson 1 yard run to once again tie the game.

To open the 4th quarter, the Nevada D forced a field goal out of the rams, giving them a 31-28 lead with 7:21 left in the game. "That was big, forcing a field goal instead of a touchdown." The Nevada offense would immediately counter with a Stephen Jefferson 2 yard TD run. "Then things started to get hairy. Having a 4 point lead can be a bit nerve racking as a coach."

The Wolfpack D held and SS Marlon Johnson scored an interception with 1:41 left in the game. "I honestly thought it was over after that." Three successive runs forced the Rams to vacate all three of their timeouts. But the Wolfpack were just shy of the first down, looking at 4th and inches on their own 48. "That's nerve racking stuff. Because honestly, if we'd gone for it, I think we could have gotten it. But I wanted to make them have to go the length of the field with no timeouts." So the Wolfpack punted pinning the Rams deep.

But the Rams would march the ball down the field, converting on 4th down twice to reach the Nevada 20 yard line. A sack would drop them further back and nearly end the game, "They got back to the line a lot faster than I hoped and got it off just as time expired." Thomas chucked the ball up to Byron Steele, who had one on one coverage against Thaddeus Brown. "Johnson shifted to the middle of the field and left Thad all alone. And he'd been burned earlier in the game." But Thomas threw the ball just a hair too flat, and Brown would pick the ball off and fall to the ground with the ball, preserving the Wolfpack's hopes of an undefeated season.

Nevada will host rival UNLV next week.

21. Strombeo

Strombeo Walk On

awesome summary Baron!