2012 Georgia Bulldogs

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by eberdeeber, Jul 24, 2012.

1. eberdeeber

eberdeeber Walk On

Hello everyone! This is another fine year for football and the UGA Dawgs are excited and poised for a successful year in the SEC East. They will have a tough road ahead of them but they do every year. Being in the greatest conference in college football makes it tough in all areas of the game but the Dawgs are set to take their opponents and "step on their faces with a hob-nailed boot and break their noses!" as the late great Larry Munson would say. This year the Dawgs are lead by QB Arron Murray who has shown greatness at times. Hopefully this will be his year to lead the Dawgs to the promise land. The one person that they need to stay clean is RB Isaiah Crowell. He is the wildcard in this years season. Hopefully the coach will have the other RB step up and make a difference so if Crowell decides to take a toke or drive without a licence they will be fine. On the defense the Dawgs are lead by Rambo. With a name like that you don't need any other info. The competition better watch for the one man assault weapon. It will be an interesting year. The Gamecocks look to be the only team that may be in the way of the Dawgs making it to the SEC championship and we should find out early in the season with that outcome. After that game the Dawgs should be smooth sailing. GO Dawgs!!

Needs 1 SS, 1 FS, 1 C

70 max players (current roster 68) -(11 seniors)= (57 returning players for 2013) (Recruit 13)+ (57 returning players) = (70 players on 2013 roster)

Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
  2. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Here's the test. How many players can you sign this year?

3. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

"current roster 68 -11 seniors =57 returning players Recruit 13+57 returning players = 70 players"

What language is he speaking?

4. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Cajun-eese

5. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

6. eberdeeber

eberdeeber Walk On

I will dumb it down for you. We are able to have 70 on roster. I currently have 68 this year on roster leaving me 2 empty roster spots. I also have 11 seniors who apparently when you are in college or high school leave because it is the last grade you can take. unless your name is Cody, he thinks there are 14 grades. So, I will have a total of 57 on roster starting the 2013 season. In the end I will have to recruit 13 to get 70 on my roster. 57+13=70 Out of the 13 to recruit I am able to recruit two 5 star players. I hope that was a little clearer for ya'll. Cody, I start teaching on the 13th and my school will register kids on the 8th -10th. We will set it up like Billy Madison. Every two weeks you can move up a grade. Big king and Clay, ya'll are welcome too. Just have to keep Big King from the girls. They start young in my school. lol

7. BigKing

fyi, 13 is not the right number.

• Like Like x 1
  8. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Just let him think it is.

9. eberdeeber

eberdeeber Walk On

why isn't it the right number? 68-11 is 57 right? 70-57= 13 Why is it not right? I must be missing something here? Are you talking about something else?

10. BigKing

• The amount of scholarships that can be offered at any given time will be dictated by the following formula:
      • A = number of seniors on your team that will graduate
      • B = Two additional scholarships to provide a cushion.
      • C = 70 - current amount of players currently on roster
      • A + B + C = total number of available scholarships.

11. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Boom Roasted!!

12. eberdeeber

eberdeeber Walk On

not Roasted Penis Face. I was told that there are a 70 max to the roster and according to the formula A=11 B= 2 C= 70-68 =2 this equaling 15 scholarships offered. This would put me above the 70 max roster. If it is 72 then the times I was penalized for going over doesn't make sense. Ok, I was either told wrong or told correctly and forgot. I am sure someone would say the latter. Is this right Big King? I should have 15 scholarships offered giving me a total of 72 on roster? Just trying to figure this out

• Like Like x 1
  13. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

There's a plus 2 in case of graduating juniors. That's the cushion.

14. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Penis face aka Scrotum Jaws .... Loooow Bloooow. Lol