1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

2012 Heisman Race

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, Dec 6, 2009.

1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

2012 Heisman Race

Another year of NCAA, another Heisman winner. Who will it be this year? Can Coach Noknee and his Irish win a 3rd straight Heisman? Time will tell....

1. WR Jaz Reynolds(Oklahoma)- The junior had 86 receptions and 14 TD's last year.

2. RB Jason Mitchell(Alabama)- The often injured tailback is a force for Coach smace when healthy.

3. RB William Johnson(LSU)- This sophomore burst onto the scene last year as a true freshmen and looks to continue his great play this year for Coach bcduggan.

4. RB Jonas Gray(Notre Dame)- The senior ran for over 1,600 yard slast year for the Irish and he is their best shot at a 3rd straight Heisman.

5. RB Ryan Swope(Texas A&M)- The senior is coming off a solid year last year.

2. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Johnson is the backup

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

William Johnson should be at Tech!!!

4. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

Who cares, you all know I'm going to threepeat.

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Post your game summary on your victory over Bama & stop braggin NoKnee. (Better have vid's too)

Ohio State will take care of you....lol

Good win man by the way.

6. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Looks like this will be yet another year without any Wolverines being mentioned for the Heisman.

7. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

id like to start my campaign for the anti-heisman award. go ahead and pick any player from my team and they should deserve it.