2012 Hurricanes

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by Chris Rouse, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Chris Rouse

Chris Rouse Walk On

Feels great to have my favorite team back again. With that said the Miami hurricanes are ready for the 2013 season with alot of questions out there, including the question at QB. The Junior Stephen Morris will get his shot first, and R. Williams will be ready to step up. I have faith in our Freshman running back Duke Johnson to give us a rushing threat this year. We are young at WR but we plan on showing that we can get the job done. My main priority as a coach is to have a great defense and we plan on that with our Leader at Line Backer Perryman aka Lil Ray Lewis and the hit man Ray Ray Armstrong aka Sean Taylor. The one problem we had last year were players transferring and we hope to change that. We have the potential to be a great team and have a running for the ACC. We just have to show it.

We have 14 seniors so that is a total of 16 players we can sign, counting 2 five stars.

2. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Didn't Ray Ray get kicked off the team? Calling it now Duke Jackson newest Miami transfer to FSU.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chris Rouse

Chris Rouse Walk On

Yeah Ray got cut for-real though. I refuse... he's not transferring.

4. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

So, you are in season 2013 when the rest of us are in 2012. Since you are in the future, who wins the 2012 season?

5. Chris Rouse

Chris Rouse Walk On

Hurricanes Year man.