2012 Legendary Coaches

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, Jul 31, 2011.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

I plan on doing a Coaches Set which will include Not Only Coaches who have Been at their Universities the Longest, But plan on adding OC & DC as well. I certainly can't do this alone. I sure would like the Help of the Community in this indeavor.

for example- Penn St I'm putting Joe Pa since he's been the coach for 45 yrs. But who as his OC and DC has been with the school the Longest. I plan on Covering all the Schools and yr help would be most apprecitive.

just post who the HC is the the OC and DC and How many yrs they were with the school. and if possible put down what type of Offense they ran.

Thanks again for yr Time.

Bamagrad
    GG Commish

2. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Are you just doing the longest tenured coaches or the most famous or most successful, or how do you plan on doing that?

3. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

The Plan is Longest Tenured, cause some schools really had some famous people as HC LIke ND had Rockne, but for many schools that had Famous Coaches Like Ou had Switzer, Wilkinson, even though the Longest Tenure is Bennie Owen who was 1905-1926. It would Take a serious Fan to even know what Offense & Defense Owen ran during that time. so certain exceptions i will take. and the same for the Oc & Dc. Hope this answered yr question Killer

KillerNuts

4. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Yeah, it does.

For Ohio State the head coach is Woody Hayes... I don't know who his coordinators were though.