2012+ Miami Hurricanes

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Beazus Christ, Aug 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

2012+ Miami Hurricanes

Scouting Report Page

Offense: Minnesota
    Defense: 4-2-5

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Dont really remember much, because of all the EA issues and playin the game three times. But here's my best try

Offense- bunch formations, little spread, running game focus
    Defense- I believe he came out with a 4-4 and my line at times dominated to allow my back plenty of room. caught him in some blitz on pass plays

3. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Offense: Ran the ball pretty well against my run defense that is really good. Didn't run with Harris much, ran with his backs more. Leaned on Johnson in the passing game. Threw short alot and didn't try to break many big plays. Good strategy with his defense.

Defense: Dominated my offense. They were just way too fast for my perimeter players. Got great pressure on Pryor with his front four and was able to stop the run with them too. Played very well.

4. KnightNoles

Season 2 Week 7
    Offense: First time someone has really shredded my defense. Both of his backs were over 100. I couldnt get him off the field on 3rd downs, Harris only missed 2 passes I believe the whole game, short slants. went deep once or twice

Defense: Threw down field on him, ran the ball well until Jermaine Thomas left for 2 quarters. I could never get the score even after half, he was up 3, 10, 3. Cant score a 10 point TD.. mixed up a 3 man front and 4-4.

5. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Bump For Edit On Defense

6. KnightNoles

Season 3 Week 7

Offense: Played from behind.. Harris threw 25 times intercepted him twice. Tried to establish a run game but shut it down pretty much. 4 and 5 wides

Defense: 4-2-5 ran tosses and sweeps able to get the corner and get some big yards

Not much scoring overall, one of the ints went for a TD.

7. KnightNoles

Season 3 Champ Week:

Offense: mixed it up well, running game was much better than in the past. Kept control of the game and didnt commit a turnover. ran a new motion pass where his receiver settles on the slant and his TE runs a bench route.

Defense: 4-2-5 most of the game, shutdown the run much much better. got the turnover when he needed it at the end of the game..

8. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Season 3 Orange Bowl

Offense: Ran the ball very well and was much the same as playing FSU. few turnovers. Used the QB to escape and my DL were not fast enough to catch him.

Defense: Ran the 4-2-5. Shut down Woods and forced Crist to beat him. They forced Crist into 4 ints. Left their cbs on an island but wasnt able to use that advantage.

9. KnightNoles

2012+ Miami Hurricanes

2013 Playbooks

Offense: Minnesota
    Defense: 4-2-5

10. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Offense - He lost a boatload of talent in the WR corp, but he still has some good HB's to fall back on. His starting QB is mobile and can throw, but once he fell behind by a couple of scores, you could see how the youth at WR hurt him, as they just couldn't consistently get separation from the DB's.

Defense - 4-2-5, but he does at least change up his looks from this set. He mixed it up between man and zone looks and didn't blitz a ton from my recollection. I was able to eventually figure out how to establish a running game between the tackles in the 2nd half which helped to ice the game.

11. KnightNoles

2014 Playbooks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.