2012 NFL Draft

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by Cavs4LIFE, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Cavs4LIFE

Cavs4LIFE Walk On

[​IMG]
    As we all know, tomorrow is the draft. What I want people to do here is post some picks that they want their teams to pick. Ill start with the Browns.

4. HB Trent Richardson- For awhile I was saying get Morris Claiborne, but there will be some other CBs available who can start alongside Joe Haden. Getting Richardson will go a long way to help our offense, as well as defense.

22. WR Steven Hill- Kendall Wright would be a solid pick up here as well, but I like the upside the Hill has. He is tall, fast, and would compliment Greg Little very well. Hill needs to improve his route running, but can catch the ball, and get extra yards after the catch, important in WCO.

37. DE Whitney Mercilus- Last season we drafted DE Jabar Sheard and DT Phil Taylor to help build our dline, both of which were productive along with Rubin. He would need to bulk up a little more, but the potential of Mercilus on one side and Shard on the other is hard to pass up.

68. OT Mitchell Shwartz- We need a RT, and Shwarzts fits the bill. Solid blocker who needs to improve on his strength

Those are the 4 main picks that I want to happen. Later on in the draft, depending on any trades we make, we can get another LB, CB, S, and DE/DT.

• Like Like x 1
  2. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

I would love for the following to happen:

49ers trade up to pick #11, right before the Seahawks and Cardinals
    11. David DeCastro - Guard - Stanford

After that, just fill backup needs, like DE/DT, C, maybe get a FS/SS

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

If the Cowboys don't draft Mark Barron I will prolly have a remote stuck in my TV tomorrow night just saying. I will drive to Dallas or Arlington or Plano and do this to Jerry Jones

• Like Like x 3
  4. cp0990

cp0990 Walk On

I want cowboys to draft decastro if hes there and move to center..i also really like flecter cox but both are probably gone i would be fine with barron or brockers

5. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

i hope chiefs got big poe froim memphis or boston college ilb or decastro or qb ryan tanhill or however you spell it would make me a very happy chiefs fan

• Like Like x 1
  6. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

Since the Lions have a thing for drafting potheads, I expect Janoris Jenkins to be the 1st round pick (we really need corners though).

7. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

I wish the Raiders had a pick in the 1st two rounds!

8. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

If Gilmore is there (which I'm hearing he wont be) that would be a solid pick for the Lions or they can take the Nebraska corner or Josh Robinson the UCF corner in round two

9. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

[​IMG]

10. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Ya that about sums it up, lol

11. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

12. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

lol, that is another pick that if he IS there with the Bills he will likely be taken, then Barron has a chance to drop. I'm really hoping that the Bills take Floyd, Keuchly, Kirkpatrick(if Gilmore isn't there), or trade up to grab Kalil or trade back and pick up Levonte David.

13. Cavs4LIFE

Cavs4LIFE Walk On

SMH, I do not understand Weeden pick. We could have easily filled a need at RT/RG, WR or DE. This pick will either help or hurt H and H, our 37th pick has become even more important.

14. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

im happy with big poe as chiefs pick , 6'4 340 , DJ be happy that he see big man in the middle taking up space to make his life easier to make plays

15. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Really? Clayton and everyone else called him the definition of a Boom or Bust pick. He was a ghost at Maryland against marginal talent. The only reason he was considered 1st round talent is because of his combine #'s. Remember Gholston that is all I have to say. If he does pan out congrats, but I don't think he is going to.

16. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    He actually went to Memphis.

• Like Like x 2
  17. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

LOL - Nautica = credibility points lost

• Like Like x 2
  18. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Steelers OL should be strengthened some, but it doesn't matter when Ben decides to hold onto longer then he should

Looking for a corner, LB, S and/or WR today

19. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Because now they are trying to trade McCoy

20. Cavs4LIFE

Cavs4LIFE Walk On

Yeah I know now LOL. Yesterday I wasnt liking the pick, but seeing how some players have fell that can still help us, as long as we get one of them such as Randle or Hill, or a OT/OG, the draft would be solid.

21. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    McCoy has gotten a raw deal IMO. Hes had ZERO weapons around him since he's been in Cleveland. His best one was what, Peyton Hillis? Now that they get Richardson they're bailing on McCoy when they could have gotten a bigger need and taken Foles or Osweiler (who some say are better prospects then the likes of Gabbert and Kapernick).

22. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

see I don't even pay attention to where the hell he went, he still is going to be a bust IMO

• Like Like x 1
  23. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

big Poe is huge 6'5 346, his job to take blockers to get some pass rush and stop the run. plus chiefs need get one right , dorsey and jackson havent hit their peaks yet but they no busts , just havent live up to their billing. Big poe was someone i wanted. i also wanted boston college ilb but he was taken , chiefs could got decastro but they didnt wanted to get him last night and i wanted him too. we cant get everything what we wanted .