2012 OFFSEASON NIGHT **EVERYONE READ AND REPLY**

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

2012 OFFSEASON NIGHT **EVERYONE READ AND REPLY**

We are closing in on the offseason fast, I think we can get to the national title by sunday and get it played sunday hopefully. Can't do the offseason sunday night Cuz I will be at the jayz concert in Detroit. Looks like the earliest and best night would be monday night.

Let's see everyone's availability for monday night. Recchem is there anyway you can get on earlier this time? We pushed it kind of late last season. Let's here from everyone about monday night, if not maybe Tuesday night.

Lets say monday night 9pm EST tentatively, possibly later for the west coast guys or earlier if they can.

Let's get this hammered down

Monday at 9PM EST
    - Big Suge Knight
    - Hova
    - DJ391
    - Masler
    - vredesbyrd (sub)
    - bravejaf
    -hokie
    -cnic
    -harris
    -Recchem
    -tmac

2. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

I am leaving for Las Vegas (SPRING BREAK, WOOOOO!!!!!!) on Monday morning and coming back on Thursday. Hova, can I give you my info and have you, or someone else reliable help with my offseason?

3. Hova

Sure, just right some info down and find someone to sub for you, If you can't find anyone I will try too. Just post in the Locker Room, someone will help out

4. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    monday night 9pm EST

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Monday night should be fine but 9 PM is the earliest I can get online. I work till 8 PM and usually get home around 8:30 or so. Don't like to commit to earlier than 9 in case I get stuck late.

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

i can do monday

7. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

Monday at 9 should work for me

8. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

9pm Eastern is great for me.

9. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Monday Night @ 9pm est. Check. I only have 1 scholly left so I shouldn't be on long.

10. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

I will be out of town Saturday and Sunday for work but should be able to get the NC game in on Sunday evening. If I am late in returning Sunday evening, I should be able to get the game in before 9 Eastern on Monday. Monday night should be good.

11. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Let me sweet talk my wife and see if I can get on at 6pm our time. I'll let you know when later tonight when I get home from work.

12. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Thats funny, because that how it is at my house. I tell my wife I have a xbox football date and she just thinks I am a big dork. But it gives her TV time to watch Hills, Millionaire Match Maker, and numerous other senseless shows. So it works out for the both of us.

13. Hova

Sweet thats nearly everyone for monday night. Only need to hear from nebraska. Can you make it monday night badgerme3?

14. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

Same here. She was pissed, Hokie, at our game when I got smoked, first one she watched. She asked how it was possible to play so much and get beat down that badly. A humbling night all the way around...(n)

15. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

And I thought I was the only one with these problems.

When my wife sees me play she asks if I'm losing again, and if I'm winning she asks if I turned it to the easy level. No respect.

16. Hova

Recchem are you going to be able to make it at 9? And joe do you have a replacement yet? Still have heard nothing from nebraska. Monday is coming fast guys

17. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I'll be there at 9est. Gonna have to run around and watch the kid but I'll make it work.

18. Hova

Alright awesome, we are locked in for 9pm est monday then. Joe let me know if you have found anyone, If not I will try to find someone, Your best bet would be to post in the Locker Room here on tradition, I am sure somebody will help