2012 Offseason

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by ClayRocks, Aug 4, 2011.

?

2012 Offseason

1. Tuesday (if possible) 9:00pm EST

33.3%
  2. Wednesday 9:30pm EST

22.2%
  3. Thursday 9:00pm EST

88.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

We are fast approaching our first offseason. It is possible that by Tuesday all bowl games are in and we can hold our offseason. Vote in the poll for the days you are available to participate in our offseason. I would like for everyone to be there and have you mic's on. This is a good time to build league camaraderie and plan for the next season.

Multiple votes are allowed. If there is a day that absolutely will not work for you, I need to know. As I mentioned, I would like for everyone to be present. I know sometimes that isn't possible, so we will be going with the majority here, if nothing else can be worked out.

Clay

2. Magoo

Magoo Walk On

i can do tuesday also, but thursday works better.

3. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

Thursday is perfect for me...........i just want to say, even though we had a couple not so wonderful moments. This dynasty is 100 percent. the content is 100 percent. the talent is 100 percent. the participation is 100 percent. This is in my estimation of course. Maybe it was better before, i don't know. I know the pace will slow down eventually, but as long as we keep the content and participation up the league will stay incredible. This 1st season was very entertaining and the soap opera of naming a champion has been epic. Now, if we could only get those sliders in play to raise the level of difficulty!

4. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

Who was everyone's pick in the preseason for the National Title game...I had Oklahoma over Stanford
    Bet no one had Oregon vs Ohio State

5. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

I'll be back Sunday evening to play my SEC Championship game against Coach Magoo and Alabama. Any day is fine with me for our offseason. However, it be nice to get a schedule soon.

And about the content, I don't think this year there's been as much content as last years. There's coach of the week/year, freshman of the week/year, recruiting spotlight, ten burning questions, top 25.....

Wheres everyone elses content? Worst performer of week, video highlights of the week.

Only half of the league are doing content. What's the other half doing?
    I don't want to come off as a punk, but is everyone can just do a little something ( I know we've been advancing very fast ) at least every other week if not every week then there will be a lot more camaraderie and commotion on the forums like last year.

Just my opinion. I hope I didn't come off as I think I'm the commish or anything and I AM having a blast with you guys. I just know that we can do a little more and have more of a blast on the forums.

...........here comes all my disagrees..................lol.

6. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Both me and gwill have conf championship games to play. it's not a lock by any means

7. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

Thursday night would be nice, I cannot do it Tuesday as I work all night on Tuesday. Either of the other two would work, while I would prefer Thursday. I am looking forward to the first offseason of many with you guys. It has been a fun season and I look forward to many more fun seasons to come.

8. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

youre right Cocky, guess i wasn't paying attention all the way....hey, where's that other content.

9. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Question, you've admitted Penn State had a "challenging" year, but you are the most eager to move to more difficult sliders. Are these truly too easy?

10. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Worst Performer of the Second Half of Season

And the hand down winner goes to Coach BigKing for his lack on content. Truthfully I was thinking about trying to take up plays of the week, but I'm not sure I have the technical skills. It was getting old picking an LSU QB for WPOW, but the way Eber is playing maybe I should start it up again.

11. eberdeeber

eberdeeber Walk On

Yeah I think Thursday will work for me since I am just a spectator now. Had fun. Hey Cocky, I think I may do a content on "Who is the Commish". Big King, hopefully I won't be in your worse performance winner next year. Atleast not consistently. lol Cocky, how about a content called " Has anyone seen my wiener!" and it will be a content devoted to reporting on the GameCocks. First one will be " Alshon Jeffery puts #1 China Buffett out of buisness" What do you think? lol

12. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Hey eberdeeber....where's your content all year long? Once you have something then you can make jokes.

13. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

And I'm sure the commish would agree with me. How was I trying to be the commish? I'm just giving ideas to everyone to better our league.

14. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

eberdeeber congrats on your winning streak there at the end. I hope you can give bama a run for their money next year!! It'll be cool to see you at the SEC Championship game next year!

15. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

I'm gonna start the plays of the week next year, final cut was being retarded so I had to figure that out.

16. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Ohhh myy!!!

17. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

My team played how i though they would. I thought the gameplay def needs adjusting. I thought I would be 8-4 in my preseason prediction for my team and I went 7-5. I'm right where i thought I would be. So yea, they are too easy. Guys destroyed the CPU all year. The rushing was outrageous. Miami, FSU, Oregon, & Alabama all had their rushing records obliterated I think. User vs User games are gonna be what they are regardless of the sliders. So I'm all for harder games to bring more true balance throughout the entire season

18. eberdeeber

eberdeeber Walk On

Man Cocky, Don't get your feathers ruffled in your underwear. I am just poking fun. You made the comment " I hope I didn't come off as I think I'm the commish or anything" so, I was just making a statement about what I would do on a content piece. Yes, i did not do one at all for this season but I was trying to get a feel of what was being implemented. I will be proactive on the next season. Maybe I will do one as good as InfiniteMTX, where I will get 1,000 or more hits. For the Alshon Jeffery joke, I was merely using one of Clay's jokes on the buffet. sorry I ruffled your feathery wiener. I hope I do make it to the SEC championship so I can play you and roast your chicken hide. I do like Public's Mojo Roasted chicken. maybe I will spray it on you like the guys on Wedding Crashers sprayed the champagne in slow motion. lol

19. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Wow...too much. I know you were playing bud it's all good.

And about our future game.....which you need to probably triple your wins next year.....I cannot wait after I smoke you to rub my chicken crap all over your tigers face. ; )

20. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

thursday evening is cool ....... good luck fellas with chip week ......I'm gonna need it

21. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

You play with your chicken's crap!!?? Gross!!

22. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

23. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

C Young gwill

Are you guys good for Thursday night @ 9:00pm EST for our offseason?

24. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

yeah I'll be there.

25. C Young

C Young Walk On

yep that works for me