2012+ Ohio State

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BDSDIGITAL, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

2012+ Ohio State

Offense: Ohio State
    Defesne: Multiple D

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Offense - runs the ball quite a bit, but varies where he runs. Ran some iso up the middle, ran some power-o, ran some sweeps and tosses. It was all there and it was all effective for the most part. His passing game was good as well, he doesn't challenge downfield much, mostly over the middle to a WR in the 8-10 yard range or to a RB in the flat.

Defense - Fast LB's. In the second half he was running a lot of zone blitzes at me from the 4-3 (I think), regardless of my formation. His LB's were able to stay in coverage with my WR's pretty well. Didn't seem to play a lot of man, more zone looks I believe.

3. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

Defense - His D was sick and I was shutout. His line will get pressure with just 4 and he runs mostly man press. If you run make sure you put "protect ball" on as he killed me with 3 1st half fumbles on my RBs.

Offense - Only points I gave up were due to short field because of my turnovers. Runs ball middle and some outside. has a PA play that gets the slot guy across the field...hurt me on a few 3rd downs with that one.

4. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Offense - He wants to run the ball and his OL is very good. When he stuck with the run it worked and his line was able to open some holes. When he passes, you have to make sure your RDE keeps contain, because if he sucks in or is stoned by the RT, he will roll out with the QB and several of his pass plays have one WR running a crossing route which will then be open. If you keep his QB in the pocket he isn't nearly as dangerous.

Defense - His defense is probably the fastest and most talented unit in the nation. He plays 3-4 or 4-3 regardless of offensive formation, since he has confidence in his LBs ability to play in space. I came into the game planning on running between the tackles since his DTs are more pass rushers and not super strong. It worked for the most part as I was able to consistently move the chains on the ground. The success on the ground caused him to switch from zone to more man looks, and then my TEs were able to beat his LBs on some pass routes.

Nice game troy, good luck the rest of the year. Who knows, maybe you will get a rematch. ;)

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

2014 Playbooks

6. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Offense: Ohio State
    Defense: multi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.