2012+ Oregon Ducks

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MaxATX34, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

2012+ Oregon Ducks

Playbook:
    Offense - Stanford
    Defense - 4-2-5

2. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Week 2 - Alabama vs Oregon

Offense - Did real well running the ball with James but james was the only one who could run against me. Passing he was very inconsistant as far as connecting his passes but when he did it was big plays. Doesn't turn the ball over.

Defense - Run all over him. When Richardson didnt't have the ball I powered it with Marrow out of I formation. I connected on the deep ball 2 out of 3 times and one of the catches my WR was wide open.

Hope this helps all who play him. I kinda forgot to do one and my brain is smoking now trying to think back.

3. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

2013 Playbooks

New year... Same stuff...

Still running the Stanford playbook on offense and still running the 4-2-5 on defense.

My backup QB comes in maybe 2-6 times a game. You cant miss him though he is 6'7.

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

2014 Playbooks

5. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Offense: Air Force

Defense: 4-2-5

6. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Offense - Ran the ball often, mostly to the outside with QB on option, occassionaly pitching to RB. Some runs to the outside with RB too. Passed somewhat effectively off play action, went deep a couple times, played it pretty safe overall until late in the game.

Defense - Didn't give me much. I was able to run effectively up the middle on a couple of drives but for the most part was slowed down. I wasn't able to do much in the passing game either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.