2012 Overdrive Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by ClayRocks, Aug 21, 2012.

1. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

We talked before about starting an Overdrive Hall of Fame. I would like each coach to nominate two players from their team (1 offense, 1 defense) that they would like considered for this years Hall of Fame.

This will be the first year we've done this in Overdrive, so I'm up for suggestions on how to decide the winners.

• Like Like x 1
  2. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

I like this idea, however in my opinion it's tough to do it after year 1. I also don't think there shoul be requirements to nominate players or restrictions. This should be reserved for the best of the best.

3. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Like wise I agree with above it should be elite players but also should be players we recruit ... Non real world counter-parts

4. Magoo

Magoo Walk On

I would say we put a list together and then start the voting process for each position. So we should have a person for each position and create an All-Pro team based upon votes or something similiar. Then each year we compile the list and see if anyone in the list gets bumped to the #2 slot by the end we have a "depth chart" of who the greatest are in Overdrive.

5. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

A user all american team is a lot different and enducting a few user stud players that we've been watching for years into a hall of fame.

6. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

I agree BK. Although, someone could also do an Overdrive All-Pro team in addition to our Hall of Fame.

If year 1 is too soon to start in ya'll opinion, when do we start it?

7. jonskinny12

jonskinny12 Walk On

I like the idea of a yearly Overdrive All-Pro team in addition to the Hall of Fame. I think year 2 would be ok to start the Hall of Fame.

8. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Year two, kinks seeded out game is now familiar most recruits are in.