2012 Penn State Nittany Lions

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by C Young, Jul 21, 2012.

1. C Young

C Young Walk On

[​IMG]
    7 seniors + (70-69) + 2 = 10 scholarships available.​
    The Nits look to recover from the biggest scandal to rock the sports world, as everyone knows the outcome of the Jerry Sandusky debacle. While Coach Young looks to retain all of his current players, he knows this will be a monumental task in a no longer 'Happy' Valley. The defense is what holds this team together lead by (of course) the linebackers. Gerald Hodges, Mike Mauti and Glenn Carson are 3 studs who look to stuff the run and cover the middle of the field like hawks.​
    Coach Young has chosen Redshirt Sophomore Paul Jones as the man to lead his Offense, which operates behind All-American RB Silas Redd. This may be a down year in State College, but look for the Nittany Lions to get back to their winning ways years down the line.​

Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
  2. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

I believe becuase of the horrible things that have happened at Penn State, we should reduce C Young 's scholarship availability.

3. C Young

C Young Walk On

I had the stones to take a floundering PSU program and bring them back to legitimacy - no pedophiles on my watch! :trophy:

4. C Young

C Young Walk On

1. Brian Jones - 6'2 278 lbs. Kingston, PA :3stars:G (#24 G)
    2. Phil McNeal - 6'2 249 lbs. Fullerton, PA :4stars:DE (#9 DE)
    3. Tyrone Moore - 6'4 202 lbs. Cumberland, MD :3stars:WR (#73 WR)