2012 Preseason

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GoGators, Jan 17, 2010.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

2012 Preseason

Welcome everyone to the 2012 preseason. I'll give everyone a day to get their preseasons tasks done and we'll advance again tomorrow night around 8 or 9pm EST. Again, if you need more time, let me know.

I started a team preview thread. Go ahead and give us the gist of your team headed into 2012 in that thread. Also, feel free to start a 2012 game summaries thread for your team. Once you do that I'll sticky it for you to keep track of your games if you'd like.

Also:

NEW RECRUITING RULES:

This season we will only recruit to 70 players max. No buffers and no cuts. I'll update the rules thread later. Anyone caught exceeding the 70 players max on signing day will face the sanctions we had before.

Good luck to everyone in 2012!

For the teams already facing sanctions, if you violate the recruiting rules again this season, you will be removed from the dynasty. That's your warning.

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

sent you a pm with my schedule request. I went on the assumption that UGA was playing FSU according to the other thread. It works out well since I would love to get a couple free blitzers to get at EJ Manuel dumb ass.

3. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Are we going to be putting the game summaries in the game summaries section or in the Weekly advance thread.

I much prefer to have all the weeks info in one place. Mainly because only one or 2 ppl ever look into a team specific thread, which kind of unmotivates me. Additionally its hard to keep track of who has new posts and so forth. With so many threads it becomes a difficult to follow other teams. I like having just one thread to read for every weekly advance.

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

done....

5. GoGators

We'll keep them in the weekly threads. However, I post a copy of them in the game summaries thread also. It's sort of like a historical thing for my team. It's not required, but it's there to use if you want to.

6. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Looks like just UVA has to complete preseason tasks and then we will be ready to move on.

7. GoGators

Thanks for the update Hokie. I'd like to advance tonight when I get home from work....yup, you read that right. Where I am employed, they actually made us work today.

8. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I'll be done within the next 5 mins.

9. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    interesting enough the only thing you really need to complete during the preseason is your redshirts. Depth Chart you can do week 1 as well as recruiting (remember, your just filling up your board at this time)

10. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

How much work do you actually do??? Seems like you are on the web more than anything...:confused:

11. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Done!....

12. GoGators

I do tons of work. I'm just a great multi tasker.

13. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Just as long as you can multi task my week 5 Bye into a home game, all is well.