1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

2012 Preseason

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

2012 Preseason

Alright, first off i would like everyone to welcome out new Miami Hurricane Coach, Bravejaf. He will be taking over the canes in the ACC.

We are now currently in preseason. I have set the schedules and everyone has 4 user games. Some people like Oklahoma have 4 in a row but i had no control as both of his conference games were back to back.

We will be advancing to week 1 sometime around thursday night or sooner if everyone finishes. Please set your preseason at Ready to Advance when you are ready so i know.

A couple other things:

- Remember to post your scholarships available in the new recruiting rules thread and reread the rules of the league.
    - Last day for HOF voting will be thursday at 10 PM or if everyone votes first, so get them votes in.
    - I will be posting a season preview here shortly that shows all of your games
    - Watch your recruits, do not break any of the caps this year please

Good Luck to everyone this year, and lets get it done.