2012 Recruiting

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by RaveDown, Dec 16, 2009.

1. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

2012 Recruiting

IMO, prolly the best two RBs to come into the dynasty are in this class. Lowery the #2 RB from WY and Harrison the ATH. 4 users are on Harrison's board, so some peoples feelings are going to get hurt.

There's one guy I have a hard on for, but I'm not on his board and I'm gonna keep queit as to who he is.

WR class is pretty sorry, I'm on the #1 guy's board and I believe another user is too.

There's a couple of good QBs with high THP and THA

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I dont know whether its my team or the players but I feel that Im not gettin props from the youngsters. Ive found a few guys that Ive turned into studs like Brain Edwards my safety but I just dont like this years class and last years. So I guess it will be another subpar recruiting year for Coach Knight's standards.......

3. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

The #1 WR commited to Michigan in the first week when he had an offer to play for KState, what a fuckin tool. It's all good, just frees up more time to focus on someone else

4. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

I inked this past week

:4stars: ATH Alton Harris...he will end up being my back-up/change of pace back with his A speed and A- agility. He is the definition of a finesse back with his C- BT and D- STR

:5stars: Juco OLB Eddie Stanley...This is the pure freak of the recruiting class and the guy I had the biggest hard on for. 6'4" 240 lbs with B+ speed with B+ PMV, A- FMV with B- block shedding.

I was thinking at first to move him to DE, but since I play about 50% of my snaps with the 3-4 I think I'll leave him at OLB and keep him on the same side of DE Coleman (#1 DE two years ago) and let them cause havoc. The best part is that Tech and AM were both on his board ahead of me and they let me get him. Now they get to deal with him and Coleman for at least the next two years running past their RTs (y)

5. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Christ, Stanley is an effing joke. I'm guessing the JUCO tag scared guys off of him. Great pickup.