2012 ROOKIE DRAFT IS OPEN (VIA FORUM)!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Jan 31, 2011.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

*** ONLINE AND OFFLINE FRANCHISES ARE UPDATED *** XFN ROSTERS ARE UPDATED ***

OK, gentlemen. The draft order is posted in the DRAFT ORDER AND RESULTS forum. Obviously, we were able to get things started sooner than anticipated as round 1 is already underway. As always, Eddie and I will be working the draft via YIM when we can. If you are receiving draft updates from one of us on YIM, send your selections to that one of us via YIM. If we are not on YIM and updating you regarding the draft, you may post your draft selection in the order and results thread. The order and results will be updated periodically throughout the process.

We cannot stress enough... PLEASE submit a draft board to us VIA THE FORUM if you aren't going to be able to provide your draft selections. IF YOU ARE ON DECK OR IN THE HOLE, PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR TOP 3 PROSPECTS! DO NOT BANK ON ONE PLAYER BEING THERE FOR YOUR SELECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (were those enough explanation points?) If you are going to be out of town, post it in the VACATION / OUT OF TOWN forum. If you are MIA for an extended period of time and we have not received any communication regarding your draft preferences, we will select the next best available player. If you already prefer we do so for certain positions, please notify us before hand as it will help things to run smoothly.

REMEMBER: There are 32 owners in this league. This will go however fast or slow you want it to. You've had the draft class since week 3 to plan for this. We appreciate all of you working hard up to this point. Let's continue to do so throughout the draft so that we can move forward into the next season. GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!!!

2012 DRAFT CLASS (link)

2. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

I usually love the draft but this time I am rather relieved that I have no picks. Sort of comforting to know I don't have to watch this board for ten days hoping to be able to pick.