2012(S1)CCG

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by AJ Hart MN, Aug 9, 2012.

1. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

It's advanced.. Hopefully we can advance after Screw and I play.

2. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

I'll be getting my game in sometime tonight.

3. JohnnyClutch

[​IMG]
    #22[​IMG][​IMG]#1​
    9-3 (7-1) @ 11-0 (8-0)​
    12/8/12 8:00pm​
    This game started off well as Stepfan Taylor goes down on the first drive with an abdominal tear. On his first carry Anthony Wilkerson goes down with a strained pectoral. Despite these injuries Nottingham was able to hook up with Zach Ertz for a 15 yard touchdown. Ertz would later be injured with a strained shoulder. Utah would go for it on fourth and two from their own 49 yard line on their first drive. They would convert but end up missing a 51 yard field goal. Wilkerson would come back in a Stanford was able to move the ball down the field and eventually score on a seven yard run by Wilkerson. ​
    The Stanford defense was able to force a three and out to start the second quarter. Montgomery was able to get behind the safety on a corner route for a 60 yard touchdown. The Utes would finally get on the board with a 15 yard pass to Christopher. Stanford's offense would go three and out. On the punt Christopher would fumble the reception and Harris would recover for the Cardinal. Stanford would then go three and out again. Utah would drive down the field with ease and score on a 29 yard pass to Matthews. At about this time I knew EA was bending me over and getting ready to fuck me in the ass. Stanford was able to score their final touchdown by Wilkerson punching it in from the on yard line with seven seconds left in the half.​
    Third quarter starts with a four play 71 yard drive by Utah that was capped off with White running it in from the 10 yard line untouched. Stanford's first play would have the TE continue to run instead of stopping to catch the pass and the CB just stood in the same position and welcomed the interception and ran it back for a touchdown. Tied game. The fuckery of my ass was officially on at this point. Stanford one first down before punting. Utah's Peterson connects on a 44 yard field goal. Nottingham would get picked off by the jumping linebacker. First play after their TE catches a pass and nobody can catch up to him for a 31 yard score.​
    Fourth quarter highlights for Stanford was another interception thrown by Nottingham and an interception thrown by Nunes. On Utah's second drive of the fourth their QB finally gets his first incomplete pass of the game by throwing the ball too far out of the end zone. Doesn't matter though as he finds Rogers on a no look drag rout that went for a 19 yard TD. White IV would give the money shot by punching it in from two yards out with 1:33 left in the game. Utah goes on a 52-7 run to capture the Pac-12 Title and stay perfect. They were able to score all 52 points in two and a half quarters.​
    [​IMG]
    B. Nottingham: 10/19 190-Yds 2-TD 3-INT​
    A. Wilkerson: 21-Att 134-Yds 2-TD​
    T. Montgomery: 3-Rec 105-Yds 1-TD​
    [​IMG]
    J. Wynn: 29/35 384-Yds 4-TD​
    J. White IV: 19-Att 73-Yds 2-TD​
    L. Matthews: 9-Rec 119-Yds 1-TD​

4. JohnnyClutch

Bad choice, me.

• Like Like x 1
  5. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

AJ Hart MN looks like our game really doesn't matter, lol. GT and Utah won.

6. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

wait nm. if i win i'm in! #2 BCS, ur 6...so don't show up on Saturday k? ;)

7. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

You won't win

8. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

i know. that's what they said the first time!

9. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

we have too much hate in this OD. i look on others and peeps be all like..."good job on that sleeper recruit! nice win!" :( then my commish comes in..."you suck, you can't win"...sad day. :p

10. AJ Hart MN

You're getting pretty confident I see.. If I win, I bet I make it. Take a look at the BCS rankings, I'm not far back at all and a win over your chuck it and pray ass will push me over that hump. BTW, what the fuck are a bunch of two loss teams doing ahead of me?? That's total BS lol

11. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

the first half TD was chuck and pray, the 2nd tho was my guy beat ur guy in man ;)

12. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

i'm seeing if this chick will trade me tonight for tomorrow. i'll let you know.

13. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

trade negativity for negativity, you constantly whine about sliders , recruiting , difficulty etc while you're 11-1 , top 10 recruiting class and ranked #2....... so we dish back when we get a chance

• Like Like x 2
  14. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

but none of that is focused at any one of you!! and i haven't whined in a good while. :)

15. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

well saturday it is...the earlier the better. so i'm gonna call u 10 times at like 8 tomorrow k? :D

16. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

Soooooo, i'm going to be extremely exhausted in the morning. i will have been up for over 24 hours by 10 am. so if i am not online when you are at 10:30/11ish, go ahead and play. i'm sorry, but i'm already drooling over myself and i have 8.5 more hours to go, lol. i'll try to sneak in a cat nap after work and see you around 11. but if i'm not there, just take the win, :p. it sucks, but it won't be like this again for the end of season 2. school starts in 2 weeks.

working every other night shift screws with your body :(.

17. AJ Hart MN

Sorry about the late shifts bro.. I've been there before and they're no fun at all. That said, I'm really not into playing the cpu for such a big game so I really don't know what to do here. Hopefully it doesn't come to that but I'll wait I guess. I thought we were supposed to play at 10 but I'll wait for a bit here.

18. AJ Hart MN

Does anyone else not see the scores or the stories of the Conference Title games that have been played already?

19. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

Not on the feed, but they show up under the Teams.

20. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

yea the stories havent been uploading but the scores are

21. AJ Hart MN

PAgamer07

I honestly don't know what to do here. I'm leaving somewhat soon and this game needs to be played. Screw seems to be sleeping still so I'm going to play it. Not how I wanted this to workout but I don't know.

22. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Not your fault he's on a completely opposite schedule than rest of dynasty. Play CPU

23. AJ Hart MN

Well congrats Screw.. Your cpu Buckeyes are better than the Screw led Buckeyes. Not sure how I feel about this but CPU Ohio St crushed me.

24. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

holy piss. no kidding? guess i'll hope to take care of Utah for all the PAC12 dudes.

again, i'm really sorry. like i said, in 2 weeks, this won't be an issue again. my boss is really screwing me over with these shifts before school.