Information 2012 (S1)- Week 1

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by PAgamer07, Jul 18, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Advanced. Deadline is Friday 10 PM EST. Remember to post your recaps in here ladies.

2. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    We're back for yet another season of Redshirts football. We have a few new faces but everybody is different places. We've returned to what made The Redshirts what it is. The B1G, SEC & Pac 12 divisions have returned. Over the last few seasons we've gotten use to big games on opening weekend, sadly we're a little short on them to open this season, two top 10 teams will square off in Los Angeles. Coach DNF returns to where his heart is in Arkansas and will start his return ranked #7, big things are expected from the Razorbacks. We're finally going to see coach PA in something other then white & blue. After everything that happened to Penn State last year, our leader decided his time was over in State College.​
    Key Players
    [​IMG]
    On the offensive side of things, everybody saw what QB Tyler Wilson did last year, with the maturing process players go through, this kid is ready to lead Arkansas one step further. After a disappointing knee injury in the spring of 2011, Knile Davis returns to the Razorback backfield and this is scary to give DNF an air attack and someone this dangerous on the ground. Hauling in all those passes from Wilson will be receivers Cobi Hamilton and Julian Horton. I'm sure you'll see a little of Marquel Wade (anybody remember this guy from NCAA11?)​
    [​IMG]
    Probably the most talented team from top to bottom led by QB and Heisman contender Matt Barkley who returned for his senior year after several experts believed he would go pro. At receiver, Barkley has the most dangerous player in college football (besides Sammy Watkins :p) in WR Robert Woods. Woods is a junior and if he throws up the stats everyone believes he will, this could be his final year as a Trojan. On the other side is receiver Marqise Lee who is no slouch either. Good luck Pac 12 secondaries. Also keep an eye on CB Nickell Robey and FS TJ McDonald, two ball hawks leading this defense.​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    War Memorial Stadium​
    Laramie, WY​
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Huskie Stadium​
    DeKalb, IL​
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Ohio Stadium​
    Columbus, OH​
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Memorial Stadium​
    Champaigne, IL​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Memorial Coliseum​
    Los Angeles, CA​
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Memorial Stadium​
    Berkeley, CA​
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Autzen Stadium​
    Eugene, OR​
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Stanford Stadium​
    Stanford, CA​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Memorial Coliseum​
    Los Angeles, CA​

[​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Faurot Field​
    Columbia, MO​
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Williams Bryce Stadium​
    Columbia, SC​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 38 - 31 [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 10 - 45 [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 31 - 24 [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Coming Next Week .....​

Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  3. sonn

sonn Walk On

Can't stop the run at all. My guys run away from the running back in open space.

4. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  5. PAgamer07

What a start to the season as USC outlasts Arkansas in OT. 34-31.

Recap tomorrow. Gonna watch the Wisconsin tv network and goto bed.

• Like Like x 1
  6. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

watch this 74 ovr RB with 75 break tackle eat my shit LMAO

Congrats on the big win

7. dnf913

dnf913 Walk On

Yep, gg PA. USC is tough guys, very talented team and PA played great, really hard to stop those receivers, and that defense sticks to the receivers, no room to throw.

8. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Even though I had about 8 guy's leave to injury, Michigan tops Northern Illinois 45-21 (I think, for some reason, I can't get into the DW.. Say's I'm not a part of a OD. Gotta love NCAA '13 :mad:). I'll get a recap up tomorrow if I'm allowed to check shit online. Our defense was leaky but Denard was finally able to find some room late for some big runs.

9. dnf913

dnf913 Walk On

I feel your pain on the injury front, I lost my top WR early in my game against PA, I think he is out for 2 weeks.

10. sonn

sonn Walk On

Wonder if injuries will stick this time around...

11. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Fighting Illini start off with win
    Champaign Illinois played host to the Bowling Green Falcons and the game started off strong for the Illini. They jumped to a 10-0 lead in the 1st quarter with a 3yd td run by D. Young who was hurt on the td run and is out for 4 weeks. 2nd string HB Ferguson played strong and would score from 3yds out to give the Illini a 17-0 lead. Thats when the No huddle became a pain in the ass. BGSU would score 10 unanswered but from 1yd out with 6 secs left Ferguson would take and grab his 2nd td of the game as time expired giving the Illini a 24-10 lead going into halftime.
    Third quarter BGSU would score on a 3yd run and that was all the scoring in the 3rd. 4th quarter BGSU would tie the game on a 6yd run. Illinois would come back and answer on Ferguson 3rd td run this time from 1yd out giving the Illini a 7point lead with 3:55 left. Illinois would hold on defense and end the game taking a knee winning the game 31-24. It was a hard fought victory that shouldnt of been close.
    Scheelhaase 14-24 216yds 2int
    Ferguson 38att 177yds 3td
    Harris 4rec 34yds

• Like Like x 1
  12. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Damn Trey, that was insane lol

13. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

insane wouldn't be my choice of word lol

I'll never figure out a delayed hand off, computer has raped me for 3 straight years with that play, it's like the RB gaines +10 break tackle on that lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Same thing is happening to me when I try the DW.

15. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

OSU welcomes UMASS to the FBS with a 62-28 slaughter. Braxton Miller played 3 quarters and earned 6 total TDs. The game also saw an INT return TD and 2 Kickoff return TDs. 1 for each team. The OSU offense clicked pretty well but allowed 4 sacks...while their defense fell down every time a draw was run. The only way i held a draw to less than 2 yards was if i sent 6+ guys. It was a good warmup game and OSU hopes to get some commitments from top recruits in the next few weeks.

16. PAgamer07

BTW TEClemson53 This was awesome! Love the new logos.

• Like Like x 2
  17. PAgamer07

38 carries! Damn, youre gonna kill the kid.

18. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

I don't see your game on the dynasty wire, no story or score

19. PAgamer07

Umm... WTF.

Guys goto the dynasty wire, click awards and then goto all-americans. Are you guys seeing some funny names? HB from Tennessee says "Hollywood", WR from Tulsa says "Fast Nigga"

20. NDCOLTS1979

Had no choice my 3rd hb went down also and with the no huddle had to run clock somehow. poor kid got hurt on his 1st run. Young on his 7th run and it was real annoying. I hope that i dont have to do it again but with the no huddle had to try to run clock.

21. PAgamer07

Yep, same here. Screwthebcs did you get a transfer failed or something? Did you shutdown without uploading?

22. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

no, I see Barkley, Ball, Lattimore, Watkins etc.

23. NDCOLTS1979

no im not seeing those names at all

24. NDCOLTS1979

I'm seeing the same thing

25. PAgamer07

I should have taken a screenshot. That was kind of funny actually. Everyone had a # except those two guys, and that was their names.