2012 (S2) Preseason

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by recchem2000, Aug 15, 2011.

1. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Thanks to everyone that participated in the offseason last night. Only 2 "transfer failed" but I think we finally have a work around for this, at least when it comes to the offseason crap.

At any rate, Cheez has the file and was gonna work on the schedules for me as I was seeing double by midnight last night trying to figure them out. Let me know where you are at with this cheez. If they are done, i'll let you advance us to week 1. Otherwise, go ahead and kick the file back to me by 1pm PST. I have a half day today so I can work on the schedules during the kids nap.

As of this morning 9/12 were ready to go so green it up as I will advance to week 1 today, probably around 2pm PST or so. Or if Cheez is ready he can do the same.

JFace907
    Darr27z
    mboda

I think those were the 3 I noticed were not green. Good luck in 2012....lord knows my Spartans are gonna need it!

2. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Cheez
    recchem2000

I think Cheez should advance after he creates the schedule. I remember when Cheez created the schedule and lost it when he transferred the Commish duties back to you.

3. mboda

mboda Walk On

recchem2000

mine wont go green for some reason, but i am ready to advance.

4. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

I managed to screw up the schedule before I advanced, so I'm giving my spreadsheet to Recchem and going to have him go through the process of entering it in. I had saved changes after accidentally hitting RB, which in turn flipped the weeks that conference games were to be played. therefore, I would have had to start over.

gowazzucougs - by transferring it to Recchem, that's what I'm counting on. The spreadsheet with the schedules for each team is complete based on default conference scheduling. If it reverts back to the default schedule by transferring commish, then all recchem has to do is punch it in.

5. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

You mind uploading that spreadsheet, so we can get a glimpse at our schedules?

6. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

after recchem confirms that the schedules are default, i will try.

7. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

im working on it right now...all byes week 1 anyways :)