2012 Schedule Analysis

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by tuco418, Sep 8, 2010.

1. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

2012 Schedule Analysis

1. Alabama Non conference- Nebraska, Florida State, Ohio State, Southern Cal. A very difficult out of conference list and the always tough SEC side of the ledger make this the nation’s toughest schedule. If the Tide can get back to the national championship game, they will have earned it.
    2. Auburn Non conference- Miami, Troy, Utah, Missouri. This schedule closes with a bang- three ranked user games to finish the season. After week one, the Tigers will go on the road for four straight weeks.
    3. Georgia Non conference- North Carolina, Wisconsin, Boise State, Georgia Tech. The Bulldogs face one of the toughest schedules in the nation and start with three ranked teams. They go to Bama in week six for a rematch of the SEC championship from last season.
    4. Nebraska Non conference- Alabama, Cincinnati, North Carolina, West Virginia. The Huskers open the season with defending national champ Bama and go to Chapel Hill in week three. The game against Missouri should decide who wins the Big XII North. Seven home games this year for the Corn.
    5. North Carolina Non conference- Georgia, Nebraska, LSU, Notre Dame. The Heels open with third ranked Georgia and get a visit from the Huskers two weeks later. If they can survive those two, it sets up another big match up with Canes in week nine.
    6. Oklahoma Non conference- Florida State, South Carolina, Penn State, Georgia Tech. The Sooners have just five games in Norman and go on the road the first three weeks of the season. Nebraska and Kansas return to their North side draw.
    7. South Carolina Non conference- Missouri, Oklahoma, TCU, Clemson. The Gamecocks have just three user games and all three are played in the first three weeks of the season. Survive the first three and chance is there to rocket up the polls.
    8. Missouri Non conference- South Carolina, Oregon, Southern Cal, Auburn. The Tigers begin the post-Blaine Gabbert era with a challenging ledger that features five opponents in the pre-season top 25. Back-to-back user Big XII games in weeks eight and nine should determine if Mizzu can repeat as winners of the Big XII north.
    9. Florida State Non conference- Oklahoma, Alabama, USF, Florida. This is as top heavy as a Schedule can get- in the first five weeks of the season, the Noles face three teams, Oklahoma, Bama and Miami ranked in the top five. But after the opening gauntlet, FSU should be favored in every game.
    10. Oklahoma State Non conference- Maryland, Tulsa, Miami, Army. Oklahoma State will try to exercise the demons of their 2011 campaign with a manageable schedule. There are two layups (Army and Tulsa) on the non-conference side and they get Miami and Oklahoma in Stillwater.
    11. Miami Non conference- Auburn, Michigan State, Oklahoma State, Cal. The Canes’ appearance in the national championship game last season adds momentum to a program on the rise. The out of conference is manageable, setting two huge conference games against FSU and North Carolina.
    12. Maryland Non conference- Oklahoma State, Ohio State, Western Kentucky, Navy. Only three user games for the Terps this season but seven home games are on the schedule.

Games of the Year
    1. North Carolina at Miami The winner of this game has been in the national title game each of the last two seasons. This year might not be any different.
    2. Georgia at Alabama The Bulldogs still sting from last season’s drubbing in the SEC championship. They’ll get a chance to make amends in week six.
    3. Nebraska at Oklahoma After a two year break, this rivalry is back on. Both are favored to win their divisions, so a rematch could be a couple of weeks later.
    4. Florida State at Miami These rivals played two classic games last seasons and the winner will gain momentum heading into ACC play.
    5. Missouri at Nebraska After pounding the Corn last season, Coach Jerzey have circled this one which is sure to decide who plays in Dallas from the Big XII north division.

2. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Nice job Tuco. BC is in the ACC, my other non-conference game is against Michigan State. I'm guessing you think the ACC is weak since you put 3 of the 4 ACC users at 9, 11, and 12. lol

3. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

FSU is going to the shits, after i get the piss knocked out of me by Bama

4. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

thanks, fixed

outside of the users, the ACC is the easily the weakest

5. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Great job Tuco. I'm hating my life right now 0-2 to start the season hopefully i can right the ship

6. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Great job tuco...

One thing...there is no such thing as a lay-up game after a 4-8 season....lmao