2012 Schedules

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by 1ke, Aug 23, 2010.

1. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

2012 Schedules

Now that the off-season is done with. I didnt want to clutter that up with the scheduling shit.

So.........
    I need a rematch vs Boise in week 1 @ Boise St.
    I also need to play UT @ Knoxville to finish up our home and away.
    Then two teams ranked 15-25 if possible.

2. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

I would like to ask for my release from all user games. JK I think I have wake at home and clemson on the road. If at all possible can you spread out my home games last year they were all front loaded and I had to schedule visits on bye weeks.

3. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I'm fine as long as there are no FCS schools on my schedule. Wouldn't mind hooking up a game against an SEC team, but the way things went for me in user games last year, I should pull the york and ask for a release from all mine, too. haha

4. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Depending on what my SEC schedule looks like, the only OOC user game I can take is FSU.

Give me some kind of ranked opponent at home early to mid-season-ish if possible.

5. sreese

sreese Walk On

guys i did the schedules last night after we finished the off season. I didnt have all of this info. but i think i got all of this close.
    york you and i play like week 14. I had you and jman playing week 2 but had to change that so someone would have a user game vs ole miss. The conference schedules changed. For instance murk had like 5 or 6 user games before i even touched his schedule. I pass the commish duties back to hotrod, so he has the file and can post or change the schedules as he sees fit. Also i couldnt find a way to get tennessee a acc vs sec game. The only one that would have worked off the top of my head was me and since we played in bowl wasnt sure how maggie would feel about that.

6. sreese

sreese Walk On

you and fsu play not sure about the top 25 game.

i do remember parrot i changed week 2 for you as you where @ #2 ohio state and gave you boise st on the blue turf.

7. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Oh....did I get Boise at least....I owe them. i neeed to pay their azzes a visit. They beat me at home last year...I need Boise

8. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

If anyone wants specific games....Put em in here.

Im gonna have this shit done soon so we can get this up and running by the night. If I get no word ill give you a fun team to play thats not FCS schools.

9. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    If we're all deciding to complete the home/away from our OOC user games last season I'm cool with that. Otherwise I'd like to play someone new. Doesn't really matter who it is, just not FSU since we can't connect.

10. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

I should have @ Auburn

After that, give me a couple top 25's and someone like a ECU (Carolina's baby, and the bastards got a recruit from me.)

11. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Rip/Parrott you two wanna take your love for on another from the bedroom to the virtual gridiron?

Anyone else....

12. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

We want JMAN JMAN JMAN JMAN JMAN JMAN JMAN JMAN JMAN JMAN..... was heard around campus all day today funny thing is I caught my wife saying it too?

13. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

^ lol

York you still going to do that Elite 11 QB watch? Mine is #2 on the DC and figures to get a lot of garbage time. He will probably start next year too.

I saw in a few other leagues they are doing a Freshman watch. That'd be cool too.

14. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Well....lol

15. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Yeah I will check up on that elite 11 and get the numbers for the top 25 I would like to track there overall ratings too.
    Can the OD be sent to me HR I don't want to f things up but I know you have a lot going on with TMFL.

16. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

Looks like UVA ans Tennessee could play in Week 1. Then UVA would have to drop Idaho in week 8.

17. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

I asked him to send it to me since I have the day off and I have nothing but time to get all the shit set up. When im done ill gift wrap it to you...cool?

I think thats a fair trade, dont you? (y)

18. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    I don't get home until 5ish.

19. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

hey HR when you get home could you start drinking you know do a couple of shots down a six pack and get ready for our game in TMFL?

20. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Sure I'll play blindfolded as well and still whoop that ass!

21. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

good idea do we have a school for the blind league cause I think I could dominate that one

22. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Haha. That's fine by me if you can fit it into both schedules. I think Rip is out and about today for his job, so probably wouldn't be checking this until later. Just throw it in and if he cries about it, he cries. Now that I say that, he'll probably go ape shit on my squad like he did Auburn. :eek:

23. sreese

sreese Walk On

not sure if you looked at the schedules but ive been doing this for awhile. Good luck trying to figure out all the changes. You might even just scrap all the stuff i did and start over. I aslo was trying to aviod user vs user games in week 1. trying to give everyone a feel for there team. Also dont for get to add ole miss to someones sch

24. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

When are we advancing? Also if UVA and Tennessee do not play in week 1, then they will have to schedule it for next year. Looks like that is the only week that works.

25. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

No preseason in real NCAA ball....None here Maggie get your socks ready!