*2012 SEASON KICKOFF* Week 1 is OPEN! Deadline Thursday, 9/13/12 @ Midnight EST.

Discussion in '12th Man Football' started by CHUNKNESS, Sep 11, 2012.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Gentlemen, it is with great pleasure that we announce the official opening of the 12th Man Football, Madden 13, 2012 season! With that, week one is officially open and ready for you to play your games in the online CCM. The deadline for week one is Thursday, 9/13/12, @ midnight EST.

NOTE: Please keep in mind if for any reason you and your opponent are disconnected, do NOT quit and count the game unless you are certain that the winning team is the team that is still connected. If you cannot determine who is still connected, BOTH owners must power down without leaving the game. We can always supersim the correct result or the game can be replayed. If the game was still undecided at the point of the disconnect, BOTH owners must power down and restart the game using the disconnect rules as a guideline.

REMEMBER: We are working 3-day deadlines this year boys, so make sure you pay attention and communicate your availability in the scheduling forum. If you don't, we don't know what's been done and can only assume you haven't done jack! We will NOT be postponing advances (unless there is an extreme circumstance).

We will NOT be chasing people down this year. Eddie, Jim, and I REFUSE to be anyone's babysitter. You know we are more than understanding when it comes to extenuating circumstances. If you have a conflict that isn't allowing you to be active in the league, communicate it to us. Otherwise, we will not show any sympathy and you will be relieved of your ownership duties. Everyone in the league knows what they signed up for and what is expected of them. We've already replaced TWO owners due to inactivity. Please don't have yourself become the next.

Here are a handful of MANDATORY items that will keep you in good standing!

• Use the Game Scheduling forum to schedule your games. Post when you are going to be on vacation or out of town.
    • NEW: Every winner MUST post the game result to FACEBOOK at the end of the game (unless a disconnect occurs). By doing so, it will post the game results to our 12th Man Football Facebook group.
    • Complete your franchise task assignments BEFORE the deadlines. If you cannot, let us know why or we will assume you are becoming a non-participant in the league who needs to be replaced.
    • BE RESPECTFUL AT ALL TIMES!!!
    Alright, with that said, get online and have some fun gents! Let's make this a great season and a great franchise year for 12th Man Football! Good luck EVERYONE!

~Doug

• Like Like x 6
  2. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

How do I go about doing this. If I post to FACEBOOK it goes on my wall and not the leagues facebook page.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  3. CHUNKNESS

Jim has to change the social settings on the CCM site which he doesn't have the capability of doing ATM.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

Good luck guys!

• Like Like x 1
  5. CHUNKNESS

MANDATORY GAME RECAPS...

Dallas Cowboys Vs. NY Giants

NY Jets Vs. Buffalo Bills

Arizona Cardinals Vs. Seattle Seahawks

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Vs. Carolina Panthers

Baltimore Ravens Vs. Cincinnati Bengals

San Diego Chargers Vs. Oakland Raiders

6. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

Unfortunately, i did not read this before i played my game so i missed the part of the posting on facebook. I will see if it can still be done, i wont forget next time... Hopefully the chargers did...

I will do the recap of ur game later on today as well.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
  7. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

:eek:

• Like Like x 1