2012 Seminole Recruiting

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mike E, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

2012 Seminole Recruiting

5*

4*

#22 CB - Chris Stone
    #11 DT - Adrian Daniels
    #7 QB - Jenny Pitts (verbal committ)

3*

2*

1*

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Offense: Very run heavy. Likes to run alot of counters and strong side runs. Only resorts to the pass game when he needs to as his QB is not very high profile and more of just a game controller. I would say try to stop his run at all costs and force his QB to make the big plays.

Defense: Has a very good run D. Line gets alot of penetration. Usually plays a zone and there are holes to be found if you can get time in the pocket. Overall a good sim player.

3. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

I'll update the recruiting over the next couple of days, I am SUPER busy at school with Track starting and spring football planning

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Offense: Does a good job of mixing up pass and run plays. In our matchup his QB was very accurate with his passes. I couldn't get to the QB and he always seemed to find an open receiver. Run game was slowed down in terms of YPC but he still kept pounding the rock. Eventually Pryor busted off a big run to seal the game.

Defense: Controls the safety and keeps him close to the line of scrimmage. This made it very difficult to run and took away a lot of short passing routes. He got pressure on my QB so I wasn't able to beat him deep very often. I got really lucky on my final TD pass, receiver was well covered but ball went just over the head of his defensive back.