1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

2012 Tampa Bay Rays Trade block

Discussion in 'Trade Block' started by PepperNY, Apr 13, 2012.

1. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

Needs:

Catcher: doesnt have to be the best guy just an upgrade over what I have now
    1B- looking for a contact guy that isnt the strikeout king that Pena is.
    RP- looking to add some quality arms to the bullpen. Looking for middle relief but could also use a closer

Up for grabs:

Its no secret that I have alot of talent i the minors and I am willing to unload some of that talent for the right pieces. My owner wants to win now so if I can get some key pieces I am willing to deal. I will also be looking to move the following:

1B Carols Pena 2.5* - only looking to trade if I can aquire a younger 1B prospect
    SS Jeff Keppinger 1.5* - Very good contact hitter who doesnt strike out
    OF Luke Scott 2*
    CF Brandon Guyer 1.5*/2.5* potential. 26 yrs old, very fast and is a base stealer top of the lineup guy.

If your in rebuild mode hit me up as I will look at all offers. No one in my minor league system is off limits but some will be tougher to get then others.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
  2. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

updated as of 4/15