2012 Team Previews

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Magoo, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Magoo

Magoo Walk On

The Pitt Panthers needs are:

Guard
    Tackle
    2 Middle Linebacker
    Kicker
    Quaterback

Pitt has 14 seniors

Pitt has a nice offensive balance this year and really looks to have a solid year with less mistakes. The defense is really young after losing 2 players to the NFL. The defense is in a rebuilding mode but still should play strong and keep them in many games. The Panthers open the season against the Texas Tech Raiders and Coach Papa Perry. The schedule looks solid and the Panthers look to again finish in the top 25 and look to take on the conference and hopefully come out with the lead and a conference championship.

2. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Magoo

I hope you don't mind but I renamed your thread so we can keep all the team previews in one place.

3. Magoo

Magoo Walk On

No problem.

4. Strombeo

Strombeo Walk On

my preview to come later tonight (Sorry for the delay) - along those lines, my "Coach Philosophy" offensive playbook changed from Wisconsin to the generic Pro-Stle (wisconsin's was a pro-style, but with less passing sets, and more power running sets... and seeing as my offensive line's run-blocking ability tanked over the off-season, I switched to a less specialized book for this season).

I am also switching my defensive playbook to the 4-2-5, mostly because my third CB has higher Tackle, Hit Power, and Play Recognition ratings than my third best linebacker... Perry - if you think this is unrealistic, let me know... but I am prepared to be working toward keeping the 4-2-5 personnel through recruiting if you approve....

5. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Quick preview. Running a fleXbox One offense and 4-3 def