2012 Tennessee Vols

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by KoG CHEESEDIP, Jan 22, 2010.

Oct 30, 2009
    2012 Tennessee Vols

Offensive playbook: Tennessee
    Defense: 4-3
  2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

May 19, 2009
    Offense: Bryce Brown is a beast. My defense couldn't catch him or tackle him. You have to take him away somehow. He racked up 166 yds on the ground against me. His speed let's him bounce counters and HB blasts to the outside and if your D takes a bad angle he's gone. Uses the run to setup some play action, but his passing game isn't the greatest. SO QB Rivas is still developing. If you get to play this guy at your place, I'd expect him to toss a couple picks from getting rattled.

In the receiving game, watch Nukeese Richardson. He's the most ahtletic WR and is dangerous in the open field. If your secondary is deep like mine you won't have to worry about the other guys.

Stop Bryce Brown!

Defense: Very aggressive. Plays with LB usually. Lots of LB or CB blitzes. He reads, reacts, and flies to the ball very well and takes great angles. Likes to stay in the 4-3 even against the spread. His CB's are great, his LB's are above average and his DL is very good. The one soft spot is his FS.

Overall: Maybe the best guy on the sticks I've played yet. I'm not sure if it's just him or the combination of Bryce Brown, but he has the best running game I've seen to date.