2012 The Tradition Arizona State Sun Devils (jfosh)

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by jfosh, Jul 18, 2011.

1. jfosh

jfosh Super

Parked

2. jfosh

jfosh Super

Reserved

3. jfosh

jfosh Super

Reserved

4. jfosh

jfosh Super

9/1/2011 - Tempe
    FCS WEST 10 vs ASU 69

It took the Devils awhile to get rolling but when they did they scored in bunches. The offense had a huge scare when JR QB Brock Osweiler was injured in the 1st quarter. Osweiler went to the bench late in the first and missed all of the second qtr. The coaching staff felt it was important for him to get a few more snaps so he played a little in the 3rd. Its expected his sore back will be fine for next weeks game. The bright side of the scare was the opportunity for FR QB Taylor Kellyto get some action. Kelly looked comfortable and completed 8 of 15 for 169 yards and 3 TD's.
    The second story line was the defense. FCS west was just over matched here. The coughed up the ball 8 times. The Devils lock down corner Omar Bolden had 2 picks, saftey Keelan Johnson also added 2 picks.
    Special teams....I cant remember the last time I ran a punt back for a TD but punt returner Jamal Miles took one back 58 yards for the score...
    Rushing wise both Cameron Marshal and Deantre Lewis looked sharp each rushing for over a 100 yards and 2 touchdowns on limited carries..

Next week is a Friday Night game against Missouri.....Osweiler will have to get sharper two picks wont cut it against a much better Tiger team.

http://www.easports.com/dynasty?_us...4B39F&dynid=340669&sku=512A0001&sid=0&wknum=0

• Like Like x 1
  5. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I will be following you on this Josh.

6. jfosh

jfosh Super

Good to hear from you Bruce we need to play a game some time.

7. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Anytime you see me online, which I am not much lately at least on the box...but that should pick up soon. I need to play more...so I can stop getting abused with the Cougs!