2012 Top 10 Recruits

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Ceewo, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

[​IMG]

2. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Steve Smith - The speed back out of Texas seems to have narrowed down his choices to LSU and Texas. This could be an interesting battle if Texas decides to offer Smith a scholarship. I know all of the SEC is hoping that he will remain in his home state.

Kevin Jenkins - Our first User battle has Georgia with the early lead over OSU. Penn State could shake things up if they chose.

Brandon Brown - Brown is a possession receiver and has two bitter rivals on radar. USC is hoping to keep Brandon home in CA.

Steve Blake - MoonBBad finds himself in another user battle for a wideout. Cnic is hoping to pull of the upset and bring the Midwest kid to the West Coast.

Kasey Pittman - Pittman appears to be the first defensive play on the board. He has not really narrowed down his list yet and has one offer from the Oregon Ducks.

Brad Holland - USC made it clear that they want Holland and so far is the only team with an offer. Will Penn State make a move?

Andrew Daniel - Another athlete who looks like a DB. In a suprise move Daniel listed Wyoming in his top 5, but it appears he wants to play in the SEC. Auburn and Florida are his top 2 choices.

Luke Jordan - This is the 4th player in the top 10 that USC has made an offer to. This time it is Stanford giving them some competition. Lets see if the Cardinals can pull off the upset.

Jim Fry - Fry looks to be either a WR or HB. As of this time he has not recieved an offer. He is anyone's for the taking.

Marques Motley - Marques didnt waste much time in naming Oregon as his schoo of choice. He is an all-around back who has decent speed and power.

• Like Like x 1
  3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Pittman signed with University of Georgia

4. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Happy to be in some recruiting battles for two top 10 recruits this season vs last season I was not even in this conversation.

5. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    Nice job Ceewo

6. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Steve Smith - LSU gets their man. Will he use his speed to terrorize the SEC or will he be to fragile and fumble prone to see much action? I am sure Baton Rouge is excited to get the nations top recruit.

Kevin Jenkins - Jenkins rates PSU, OSU, and Georgia all about the same. He already has visited Georgia and OSU. Penn State has him out week 12 if he hasnt signed by then.

Brandon Brown - USC got the 6'2 possession reciever to commit. They always enjoy beating Notre Dame.

Steve Blake - MoonBBad may have lost out to Brown. But they locked up the 2nd best receiver in the country to make up for it. Blake is similar, just didoes have the size.

Kasey Pittman - Georgia locked down the 6'3 DB and will have perhaps the best young secondary in college football.

Brad Holland - Holland is a powerback who sound fit nicely into the USC offense. Anther top 10 signed for the Trojans.

Andrew Daniel - Florida and Auburn are neck and neck for the ATH. Auburn still has not offered a scholarship and could turn the tides if they decide to do so.

Luke Jordan - Stanford prevents a 3rd USC top 10 signing and is the first CPU team to crack the top 10. Heisman recruiting anyone?

Jim Fry - Fry is the Tom Lindsay of this years class. No one wants this guy. Oregon State and Washington...This could be your chance to get a big time player.

Marques Motley - No update on Marques...He cannot wait to get on the playing field for the ducks.

• Like Like x 2
  7. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I think Jenkins is probably a lock for Georgia. They've been #1 throughout the process and he gave them a soft commitment.

• Like Like x 1
  8. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Hoping that is the case. I took the my other :5stars: recruit off my board. He was scheduled to visit this week but I didn't want to chance over signing prospects.

9. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

The top 10 is all but wrapped up at this point. 9 of the 10 prospects have signed, all by users. The other is Jim Fry. Fry appears to be in love with TCU. He is just waiting on the scholarship offer. Players that signed since the last update:

HB Kevin Jenkins signed with Georgia
    WR Steve Blake signed with Notre Dame
    ATH Andrew Daniel signed with Florida