2012 Top Plays

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by whygodwhy1111, Aug 20, 2011.

1. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Oct 18, 2009
    Post up Top plays for your team this season (keep it 5 or less )

Give each play a catch phrase / name so it can be identified easily.

Nominate plays for Best play of the year

Nominate: "USC gets Butt-Raped" *​

we will hold a vote for the top play based on the highlights with the most nominations.

* if only that was a real highlight :(
  2. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Oct 18, 2009
    Move! Get Out The Way

Get Footloose

Freshman's Pick

3. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Jul 1, 2010
    Getting Troy Smith'd was not fun :( but no matter what you guys post, that is prolly gonna get my vote.
  4. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Sep 13, 2009
    Dillon to the House!

This is from the BCS title rematch of USC vs Penn St in week 3. USC was playing without injured QB Matt Barkley, and had just given up the lead to the Nittany Lions in the 4th quarter. On the 2nd play of the next Trojan drive, HB Dillon Baxter took a toss play and avoided two men in space, and was then able to outrun the PSU defense for a TD that would end up being the game winner.

My first time....

This was in my game vs Cal in week 5, and simply is my first punt return TD ever in NCAA football.
  5. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Jun 30, 2010
    I've got a few ill throw up, they dont really stack up to your guys but they were memorable for me.

First we have....

Never Give Up...

I liked this play because even though my DB got beat he made still made a play and kept points off the board in a really close game. Showed some spirit.

Fire and Ice

I like this one because it was just that extra burn on top of an already bad day for the Northwestern QB in the cold icy game. Got the Int, broke a tackle, stutter stepped and took it to the house to add insult to injury.
  6. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

Jul 2, 2011
    I'll post one or two tomorrow, but I wont be able to compete with "Footloose" which has my vote for sure so far.