2012+ USC Trojans

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by killajo90405, Jan 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

2012+ USC Trojans

Offense - Alabama
    Defense - Multiple D

2. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Offense: Runs and passes out of a lot of different 3WR sets. Watch over the middle, and he will attack user controlled DBs.

Defense: pretty straight up defense. About 50/50 man/zone. Controls the MLB and is good at stopping the outside run with him. Uses him in zone as well.

3. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Offense: Just like Max said. Runs alot of 3 WR sets but used some 2 TE as well. Didnt focus on the run, which surprised me. Middle of the field with slants are deadly.

Defense: Mixes up the man and zone very well. Played close to the line and left his CBs to handle the receivers. Uses the MLB and is very hard to run against. Great job of shedding blocks.

4. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

2013 USC TROJANS

D- 4-3
    O- ALABAMA

5. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Off: Looks to get the ball to his playmakers (#1 & #2 WR's) downfield; slants are one of the big weapons of choice. Watch for the WR curl on 3rd down, does a solid job timing them bu you can jump them. Drops back pretty far with his QB which makes getting pressure tough, especially up the middle. Has no problem dumping it to his back if 1st/2nd read is not there.

Def: Brings a solid amout of pressure on the majority of plays, especially from the outside. Is above average at user control to stop the run. Leaves flats exposed, especially in tight (2TE) sets.

6. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Off: Was able to slow down my blitzes with his o line play. Made quick reads to TE's and WR's. Has alot of perimeter speed. Kinda abandoned the running game early because of turnovers. Seemed to have a tough time with zone looks, but was able to move on man coverages.

Def: Very fast D. Used the LB/S for most of the game and was very good getting to the ball carrier. Ran what appeared to be alot of man with deep help. Had no problem putting 8-9 in the box if he thought I was running. Used the big hit aggressive gameplan alot.

Special teams was excellent. Kicking game and return game were both strong.

7. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

2013 USC Trojans - The Hippo Era

Offense: Texas A&M
    Defense: 4-3

8. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

2014 Playbooks

9. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

Offense - Texas A&M
    Defense - Multiple-D

I wanted to use the WVU playbook, but just couldn't get comfortable with it. I think the TAMU book will allow me to take the offense in any direction I need to.

10. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Offense: Did a good job of mixing up his play calls. His run game was effective and he mixed up inside and outside runs. He made a few mistakes in the passing game but he also made some big throws. Quarterback can scramble if no receivers get open, but he only did this a couple times during the game.

Defense: Controls the strong safety for most of the game. Able to get his player near the ball and make plays, but I also had success passing towards his user controlled player. Run defense was very effective and my ground game didn't do much during this game. He mixes up between zone and man, and he also throws in some blitzes on occassion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.